Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Moms to twins (or triplets) post pics of your twins

I don't have twins but i have a twin sister
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Replies (61-70):
Jess0915
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Adorable pic! And I love their names too!

Quoting Alyia72:

My triplets their 18 months now and I dont have any current pics on this laptop but they were born at 34 weeks 5 days.  All three girls Olivia Rose on the Left she was 4.4 lb Lilly Dawn in the center was our tiny one 2.5lbs and Emily Grace on the right 4.4 lbs as well.  This was one of my fav pics of them in newborn stage because it looks like lilly is gettin ready to punch them out lol..She still has that fighting spirit today lol.

AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I have Irish triplets, that's pretty cool, right? Anyone...?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MaryanneMac
by Gold Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:43 AM

and let me REPEAT myself for the second time tonight...

well let me say this, no one in MY HOME has a problem with thier names, Not Nathan (Na to his brothers), not Nathanial (Na Na to his brothers), not Ryan, not Bryan, not DH and not me! So if you have a problem with my childrens names then I suggest you work on your issue!!! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MaryanneMac:

Quoting Anonymous:

I thought the same thing:/

Quoting Anonymous:

Nathan and nathaniel. Mistake? Or did you really name them that?

Quoting MaryanneMac:

I have wo sets of twins, Nathan and Nathanial (will be 3 on April 7 and 8) and Ryan and Bryan (Just turned 1 in July).  I don't put thier pics on the web, too many crazy people out there. 

and let me repeat myself... Nathan Charles and Nathanial Christopher. Nathan and Nathanial mean gift from God. Considering I was told that I would never have children (and no we didn't use any IVF to get pregnant) and they arrived 17 weeks early and were given less then a 1% chance at survival (yet here they are almost 3 years old) We thought was fitting.

Nathan: Hebrew, short for Nathaniel. 

going crazy

http://www.parenting.com/baby-names/boys/Nathan

babie113
by Ruby Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:47 AM
Adorable she looks like she's about to start a fight.

Quoting Alyia72:

My triplets their 18 months now and I dont have any current pics on this laptop but they were born at 34 weeks 5 days.  All three girls Olivia Rose on the Left she was 4.4 lb Lilly Dawn in the center was our tiny one 2.5lbs and Emily Grace on the right 4.4 lbs as well.  This was one of my fav pics of them in newborn stage because it looks like lilly is gettin ready to punch them out lol..She still has that fighting spirit today lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alyia72
by Gold Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:49 AM

I know... she was sooo tiny I was actually kinda scared to hold her at first and im her mother...she litteraly fit in hubbys hand.

Quoting AFwife2010:

Precious little girls :) it's crazy how small the one in the middle is compared to your other two lol.

Quoting Alyia72:

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

danijean
by Gold Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Omgeeee I want to snuggle all of them! So cute.

Quoting Alyia72:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:50 AM
3 moms liked this

I have twins too! No pics on Internet though. They are boys.. 6 months old. Their names are Robert and Roberto.

twin boys

GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:53 AM
2 moms liked this
This pic is so cute and funny! It's like he's saying " okay we're out now, enough with te cuddling crap"

Quoting Nickie76:

britishmummy
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this

My husband is a twin. We don't have twins though.

MummiMayI
by Bronze Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:53 AM
4 moms liked this

(Not so patiently) awaiting their arrival...113 days to go...

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)