Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How did your s/o propose to you?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
Mine rolled over after we had sex and asked me. He didn't have a ring and I don't even think he planned on asking me to marry him that day. Well he did make up for it and proposed again WITH the ring and on one knee at my job.

How did yours propose?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:34 PM
gave.me an empty gift when i saw it was empty he then, got down on one knee and asked. If I would marry.him. I said yes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Beside me in te car. He gave me a ring and asked me to marry him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Which time? My wife loved to purpose over and over again before we got married. It was her way of expressing how much she loves me. The first time though was on our second date. She took a ring off of her finger (the one I was actually going to ask for because I liked it) and asked me if I would marry her. We were just lounging on her bed in her dorm room. A few minutes later she asked for it back and asked me again to marry her but this time she got down on one knee.

robibuni
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:36 PM

We were at his mother's (all of his family lives together!),  and I was doing homework when he walked up to me with his mom, siblings, and nieces and nephews behind him, and got down on one knee :)

At first I was like "...it was kinda lame", but looking back, most men will do that in front of strangers but rarely their own family, so I got a special proposal, I think :)

shudderette
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Brought me into our livingroom and got down on one knee. Asked me if I would do him the great honor of marrying him. So I did :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:36 PM
It was our dd first birthday and it was on the table with her gifts, I was helping her open them while he was video taping his sister handed it to my dd she unwrapped the box and a note fell out that read you make the greatest mommy to our daughter and i would be honored to be the man married to the greatest wife, I opened the box and there was my beautiful ring!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pnukey
by Jenn on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:37 PM

We went to the beach, onto the pier we would frequently go to and walk, since we were in college and the pier was free!

He got down on one knee, in front of a bunch of strangers and asked. I said yes, of course!

she_walk_softly
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:37 PM

My romantic love told me if we continue seeing each other we need to plan on getting married. So we went that weekend and got a ring. 

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:37 PM

he never proposed to me, we just agreed on it and started planning and i didnt get a ring until this year, still didnt propose to me then either

la-cosa-nostra
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:38 PM
That's so cute!

Quoting Anonymous:

It was our dd first birthday and it was on the table with her gifts, Iwas helping her open them while he was video tapping his sister handed it to my dd she unwrapped the box and a note fell out that read you make the greatest mommy to our daughter and i would be honored to be the man married to the greatest wife, I opened the box and there was my beautiful ring!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)