Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My supervisor is driving me insane!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
So our director tells me that im "fake", because I have a bubbly personality. She says that I smile even when I'm having a bad day. So in essence, I am penalized for being optomistic and not having a negative attitude. Now my immediate supervisor feels the need to compare me to other workers. "Susie made 30 phone calls an you only made 19, from the outside looking in, it appears that Susie is doing all of the work". She doesn't take into consideration all of my other 300 !!!responsibilities, and the fact that Susie is Adhd and can't be still more than 15 minutes. Is it right to compare employees this way? I'm so irritated!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:53 PM

That is ridiculous...she needs a punch in the throat. 

Bennett121
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this

When you see her looking at you just frown and crinkle your forehead. Start a lot of jobs and don't finish any. You will get the raise! lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:56 PM

ugh! i cant stand that! at my last job, i was being punished for having a 'smirk' on my face... so i stopped smiling whenever i seen my boss... then i was punished for having a bad attitude! like WTF?! she expected me to apologize for it... it being my face apparently.. like, i'm sorry that i have a face you dont like..? no thanks. 2 weeks notice went in. fuck that B.

but i had the BEST work in. even if i wasnt there the full day or the full week, i'd get almost double than what other people had... which sometimes was praised - other times it was b/c i was 'cheating' and not doing my work right (i had no emergencies when other people did)... it wasnt that.. it was me actually WORKING when other people would take a million 'breaks' (15-45 minutes gone from their desks, not including their 30 min lunch), or they'd gather around one person's cubicle and just talk for hours on end.

ugh. frustrating 1

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Im dealing with that now.... I stopped smiling around them. Now she tells me "you appear to be angry when we meet", the problem is, I cant win. Im damned if I do and damned if I dont!!!
areyouatroll
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)