Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GAY MAN IN THE CARTOON!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
We watched Paranorman tonight...sooooooooo not a kid cartoon!!! It was funny as crap...but had TONS of foul language!!

My favorite part is at the very end...Normas sister (who hit on the jocky boy through out the whole dang movie) looks at the "jock" boy and says something like wanna go out...he looks at her and says "yeah sure, you would love my boyfriend he's into those chick flicks"...bwahahahaha!!!!

Have any of you ladies seen this movie? What did you think about it???
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
happygirls
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:21 PM
We went to see it at the theaters a couple months ago and I remember the whole time thinking "man, if this wasn't a kid movie the brother would end up being gay at the end." Then it happened and I burst out laughing.

It is a very funny movie but I agree there were a lot of bad words in it and not entirely kid appropriate. The story was really dark too with the "witch".
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wilesmomma
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I think its awesome. My kids and I loved the movie.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:24 PM
I agree with ya on the story being dark!!! My youngest and i watched it...theres one part where a sign goes out and my kid yells out " MOMMA THAT SIGN SAYS ITCHY WEINERS!!!!!" I just about died!!!

Quoting happygirls:

We went to see it at the theaters a couple months ago and I remember the whole time thinking "man, if this wasn't a kid movie the brother would end up being gay at the end." Then it happened and I burst out laughing.

It is a very funny movie but I agree there were a lot of bad words in it and not entirely kid appropriate. The story was really dark too with the "witch".
RazzleMySpazz
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Ha ha we loved that movie! So funny
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Everytime I see you I always want to ask, where did you get your hat!?! I LOVE IT!!!

Quoting RazzleMySpazz:

RazzleMySpazz
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Lol, My dad got it for dd, I borrow it occasionally!

Not sure where he got it though

Quoting Anonymous:

Everytime I see you I always want to ask, where did you get your hat!?! I LOVE IT!!!

Quoting RazzleMySpazz:

vicki77433
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:30 PM

My kids and I saw it.  I thought it was boring but not inappropriate.  The gay thing didn't bother me at all.  Of course, I've talked to my children about homosexuality before so it's not a big deal around our house.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Omg! My husband got that movie for the kids to watch and I wasnt able to watch it with them. Normally I watch the movies they are watching to be sure its appropriate. The one time I skip out...
PresleyLove
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this
LOVE IT!! Super funny!! I was dying, they need more like this one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:36 PM
It's not a big deal here either...lol...the only reason why i said not a kid movie is because of the foul language...i don't normally don't let them watch anything with grown up language in it...

Quoting vicki77433:

My kids and I saw it.  I thought it was boring but not inappropriate.  The gay thing didn't bother me at all.  Of course, I've talked to my children about homosexuality before so it's not a big deal around our house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)