Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Agree With The Quote "If Mama Ain't Happy, Ain't Nobody Happy"

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:19 PM
  • 39 Replies
Do you like and agree with that quote, or do you think it's dumb. Why do you agree or disagree with it?
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:20 PM
To me it's a dumb quote and I don't agree with it. If I'm not happy, I just go in another room by myself.
HIJKLM
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:21 PM
3 moms liked this
I agree but I think it goes for the whole family. When one person is upset usually we all are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VannaMae307
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:22 PM
6 moms liked this
yes.

because I am always right. so if I say this quote is right, its right.
nataliesmom2012
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:23 PM
4 moms liked this
I was just telling my mom last night that the saying really should be "if baby ain't happy, ain't nobody happy" because honestly, on days she's cranky, it makes me pretty cranky too
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I disagree, because as a mom I try to help my family have better days and make them as happy as possible before I focus on me. I think its a pretty self-centered philosophy. 

Buggy979
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I totally agree with that and my hubby and girls will tell you that if mom is not happy our lives are miserable.. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Quoting HIJKLM:

I agree but I think it goes for the whole family. When one person is upset usually we all are.

I agree with you.
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:24 PM
2 moms liked this
So true. The whole vibe of my day is usually determined by the first 30 minutes the kids are awake. Lol

Quoting nataliesmom2012:

I was just telling my mom last night that the saying really should be "if baby ain't happy, ain't nobody happy" because honestly, on days she's cranky, it makes me pretty cranky too
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:25 PM
2 moms liked this
I think its stupid. I had a ex who was verbally abusive and i was dying inside and miserable inside but i never showed it to my kids and family members. I made them happy and kept them happy
HipLikeJunk
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:26 PM
2 moms liked this

I hate that quote. My mom used to say that and it was really just an excuse for her to be a giant douchbag to everyone else whenever she felt like it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)