Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Darn it!

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:28 PM
  • 4 Replies

I go to Walmart for milk, bread, lunch meat, some baking supplies for tomorrow, pullups, stocking stuffers (for three family members), and a cookie holder for my neighbor's cookies, gift boxes, eggs, and some breakfast items to last through the rest of this week and I end up spending 114 dollars.  How do I end up doing that?!?  

I am so mad at myself...I am contemplating taking some of the stocking stuffers back, I counted it up and it equals about 30 dollars...which is like $10 dollars per family member...part of me wants to but part of me thinks that it is too much of a hassle...

What do you think I should do?  Tomorrow is going to be hectic, and is it worth going to Walmart to return $30 dollars worth of things?  

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Arabellas_Mommy
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Every time I go to Wal-Mart I always end up spending more than $100... It'll probably be crazy busy there tomorrow and probably not worth it to go in, to answer you question.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Tonight I spent $160 on 3 toys, 2 shirts and two pairs of overalls for my dd's

I'm still confused as to how the hell I did this.

Effing Target >.<
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GatorLady0307
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:42 PM

So I am not the only one that is flabbergasted at how much I spent...damn holidays...I kept calculating all the costs in my head driving home...I would take back candy and toothbrushes (oxymoron) tomorrow if I took anything back, and in my head, I don't think it is worth it.  Everything except the milk, pullups and breakfast items were less than 3 dollars each.  :-/

mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:44 PM
I do it all the time and it sucks. If I don't bring my calculator with me I spend five times as much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)