Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My BIL is a douche bag!

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:58 PM
  • 3 Replies

My sister has health problems that causes her to get really sick, she throws up for days nonstop and she eventually has to go to the hospital for a day or two at the most. Every time she gets sick her husband calls me to babysit my niece, which I don't mind doing at all. I had my niece for a whole weekend not to long ago and he didn't even call once to check up on her or anything (even though he knows she's in good care). No contact from him at all. I got my niece yesterday and today at 430pm he calls me and says "I'll be there soon to pick her up." I said okay no problem. He still hasn't shown up. I haven't heard from him, he isn't answering my calls. I'm tired of him taking advantage of me. Now I have to miss work tomorrow because there's no one to watch my niece.

just a vent

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Stop watching her then. Not sure what else to tell ya.
areyouatroll
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:21 AM
Wtf
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amberp1
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Do you think he could be cheating on your sister? I just got a huge flash in my head reading this and a big jolt. I would look into this. I am usually never wrong. Good Luck. Also he is thinking that this is his "time" when she is in the hospital and you have the daughter. He wants no reality on 'his time" He really is a jerk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)