Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What would you do if your DH told you he was bi-curious?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:37 PM
I'd leave him. I don't like bisexual men.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you never seen a dildo before?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd feel deceived and misled and I'd be worried whether or not he has ever acted on those curious feelings or that he would in the future because after all I can't provide him with that experience.  It would probably be the final straw and lead to our divorce due to the feelings of betrayal of not truly knowing him all these years.

I don't think that the same as an actual man.  A truly bicurious person would not be satisfied until they knew, at least in my opinion.  Most people want more than just sex, they want an actual relationship so in this case a same sex relationship and all it entails.

mich.el.le
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:38 PM

I'd be upset and ask him to go to counseling.

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

LucyHarper
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Okay, that's fine, but he chose me as his wife so this doesn't mean he can go around with someone else, cheating is cheating no matter if its a man or a woman.

sassysuie
by Gold Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:39 PM

this.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd be disgusted

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Two fangers in the air....deuces!

Nolanzo
by Silver Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Omg this is SO true lol... in my property management days, EVERY time a tenant called to ask if they *could* break the lease terms and get an animal, it was 1000% guaranteed already there.

Then we'd slap them with a $400 fine for knowingly breaking their contract. They didn't like that very much. :/

And the original OP, wouldn't happen with my borderline homophobic hubby. In a parallel universe, maybe, but not in this lifetime.

Quoting TranquilMind:

It wouldn't happen here.  But hypothetically, if that happened, most likely he has already acted on it. 

Like when tenants who have moved into a strictly no-pets property tell me they are "thinking about getting a dog."  Yep, the dog's already there. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Des10ed2b
by Gold Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:40 PM

be thrilled out of my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hplesha
by Gold Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Lol, it wouldn't surprise me with the way he talks with his buddies lmao. Seriously though, ehh.. more fun for me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Hahahaha same here! It drives him nuts.  I'll pinch his butt cheek while he walks by just because I know what his reaction will be like lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

My dh is the same way lol....his asshole is the "no fly zone" you touch it, you lose a hand. I try to touch it just to drive him crazy :)

Quoting Kennadismom:

Laugh because he'd have to be joking. He's so anti anything near his asshole lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)