Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Lets Guess the price of YOUR RINGS!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

LETS GUESS RING PRICE.  POST A PIC, AND WE'LL POST AN ESTIMATE! lol

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 22, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Replies (501-510):
Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:52 PM

I hear ya, if there is one think I love more than diamonds it's chocolate.  I only had true Belgian chocolate once.  What the hell are we doing wrong over here.   I will trade mine is as well if I get to come and eat that chocolate with you.  Me, Zoe, you, Lydia.  Is there a more perfect day???

Quoting Simple-Beauty:

Thanks! I love my ring, but sometimes I think I'd trade it for a lifetime supply of good Belgian chocolates ; )

Quoting Elyce225:

One word. "It's from Belgium", drools!!!

Quoting Simple-Beauty:

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Finn went all out for this.  Imagine meeting someone and then 28 days handing them over this (well at the time the diamond was a little smaller).  he is crazy.

I was in the dollar store once and two of my Tiffany's bracelets fell off in there.  I get irrationally mad thinking about someone picking them up and wearing them.  

Quoting Simple-Beauty:

I'm no diamond expert, but I know how much my boring ol' silver bracelet and necklace were from Tiffany, so yeah lol....lots!!

Quoting Elyce225:

Ohh fun!

A little background.

It's a Tiffany's 2.62ct, round cut, "D" color, and a Vvs1.  

mamalove619
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Simple-Beauty
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
That would be fun, but of course we'd have to share with them. I hate sharing my chocolate, lol.

But now I think I know what I can surprise Shawn with for Valentines day, we haven't had Leonidas chocolates in almost 3 years, and my last American hook up is about to move back to the US! If I get her to send me some, I'll shoot a few your way : D

Quoting Elyce225:

I hear ya, if there is one think I love more than diamonds it's chocolate.  I only had true Belgian chocolate once.  What the hell are we doing wrong over here.   I will trade mine is as well if I get to come and eat that chocolate with you.  Me, Zoe, you, Lydia.  Is there a more perfect day???

Quoting Simple-Beauty:

Thanks! I love my ring, but sometimes I think I'd trade it for a lifetime supply of good Belgian chocolates ; )

Quoting Elyce225:

One word. "It's from Belgium", drools!!!

Quoting Simple-Beauty:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Simple-Beauty
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:01 PM
: (

My necklace (engraved) was stolen, and about a year ago, mysteriously reappeared in my jewelry box, but then the bracelet (not engraved) disappeared. I'm 99% sure one of my SILs took it : /

Quoting Elyce225:

Finn went all out for this.  Imagine meeting someone and then 28 days handing them over this (well at the time the diamond was a little smaller).  he is crazy.

I was in the dollar store once and two of my Tiffany's bracelets fell off in there.  I get irrationally mad thinking about someone picking them up and wearing them.  

Quoting Simple-Beauty:

I'm no diamond expert, but I know how much my boring ol' silver bracelet and necklace were from Tiffany, so yeah lol....lots!!

Quoting Elyce225:

Ohh fun!

A little background.

It's a Tiffany's 2.62ct, round cut, "D" color, and a Vvs1.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:07 PM
How funny!!! Your Dh got a great deal on it compared to what we paid lol!

Quoting aydensXmommy:

That's my ring! Lol My hubby paid $300 for it at a pawn shop.

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 63 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

Pics

Roughly $200...

aydensXmommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Damn.. I have the same one, and my hubby paid $300 for it at a pawn shop. I love it, but I'm allergic to white gold (didn't realize it until about 3 years after wearing it lol), so I have a cheap - but beautiful - replacement ring until we can get mine dipped.

Quoting tab022308:

Close we paid just over 2000 but i got this ring literally the first month Quoting mysticalmalissa:

awww man I was going to cheat, but the other poster with the same ring never said the price. LOL

$1,500? (I'm bad at this)

Quoting tab022308:

We paid 3000 but we got this when the style was brand new to a company named weisfeild that's now owned by Kay's...but I think now you can get the set for 1800 or so... I loved this when I first got it cause no one had it well not very many people did and now I see it all over the place so for our anniversary I get to help my dh design a extra band to go with it to make it different again. I'm excited

Anonymous
by Anonymous 64 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this

MrsFlores_2006
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:14 PM
This shit has been done too many times... boringis sho
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)