Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets Guess the price of YOUR RINGS!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

LETS GUESS RING PRICE.  POST A PIC, AND WE'LL POST AN ESTIMATE! lol

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 22, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Replies (591-596):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:05 AM
I agree, looks like it came out of a gum ball machine for sure. Not sure why everyone is getting bent out of shape. She always posts stuff for attention, she posted about hurting herself whilst pregnant a couple of weeks ago, she's a mess

Quoting Kool_Aide:

The next time you go to a super store (target, walmart, grocery store) check the bubble gum machine and I guarantee you will see something resembling this. Those, of course will be fake but they will still be a copy of this ring. I literally thought this women was trying to be silly. That is all. Geez! 

Quoting Anonymous:

You seriously can't tell that this is a moonstone?  C'mon, at least admit you were giving her crap about her ring.  

Quoting Kool_Aide:

Wasn't trying to make a bitchy comment!! I thought you were being funny when you posted this. My 6 year old daughter has several very very similar rings from bubble gum machines. Wow, you are nuts!!

Quoting lalaboosh:

I couldn't even buy the stone for that. At Radiance they sell loose ones smaller than my ring for $1. Are you trying to be an ass? Because you're succeeding. I have never seen a 25 cent ring that looks like this one, let alone one that is worth .25 cents. That would be a quarter of a penny BTW. Next time you want to make bitchy comments try to do it with a smidgen of intelligence.

Quoting Kool_Aide:

.25 cents

Quoting lalaboosh:

Here's my engagement ring.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:11 AM
You all need to get your ish checked and cleaned. They all look filthy.
Kool_Aide
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Oh geez! Well now I don't feel so bad about calling her nuts!! Even though she called me a bitch, unintelligent, moron, etc. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree, looks like it came out of a gum ball machine for sure. Not sure why everyone is getting bent out of shape. She always posts stuff for attention, she posted about hurting herself whilst pregnant a couple of weeks ago, she's a mess

Quoting Kool_Aide:

The next time you go to a super store (target, walmart, grocery store) check the bubble gum machine and I guarantee you will see something resembling this. Those, of course will be fake but they will still be a copy of this ring. I literally thought this women was trying to be silly. That is all. Geez! 

Quoting Anonymous:

You seriously can't tell that this is a moonstone?  C'mon, at least admit you were giving her crap about her ring.  

Quoting Kool_Aide:

Wasn't trying to make a bitchy comment!! I thought you were being funny when you posted this. My 6 year old daughter has several very very similar rings from bubble gum machines. Wow, you are nuts!!

Quoting lalaboosh:

I couldn't even buy the stone for that. At Radiance they sell loose ones smaller than my ring for $1. Are you trying to be an ass? Because you're succeeding. I have never seen a 25 cent ring that looks like this one, let alone one that is worth .25 cents. That would be a quarter of a penny BTW. Next time you want to make bitchy comments try to do it with a smidgen of intelligence.

Quoting Kool_Aide:

.25 cents

Quoting lalaboosh:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Yup she's insane. Knocked up on foodstamps, posting pics of bloody arms, calling the police because she wanted to Hurt herself whilst pregnant (DH obviously is over it) she's a mess!

Quoting Kool_Aide:

Oh geez! Well now I don't feel so bad about calling her nuts!! Even though she called me a bitch, unintelligent, moron, etc. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Kool_Aide:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Kool_Aide:

Quoting lalaboosh:

Quoting Kool_Aide:

.25 cents

Quoting lalaboosh:

CRAZZYB23
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this
thank u!! i love it:)

Quoting vickiheitzler:

Gorgeous

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Pretty .$1999?

Quoting Krystle21:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured