Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

2 day shipping

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
On the 19th and it won't be here till the 26th!!!! WTF!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 22, 2012 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaelaasmom
by Katie on Dec. 22, 2012 at 3:54 PM

It's 2 days from when the actually ship it. They don't ship it the instant you order it.

CafeMom Tickers
jillbailey26
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 3:54 PM

It depends on where you're ordering it from too.  Some places take a long time to process orders.  Then with the weekend and Christmas, they may be closed those extra days.  

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

SexyCaitlin
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Where did you order it from? When I do 2 day shipping from amazon, I get my purchase exactly 2 days after I order it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 22, 2012 at 3:56 PM
It said it shipped on the 20 but I payed extra to have it here and ordered the morning of the 19they the box DD grandma sent her was supposed to be here Thursday and still isn't. I'm a little fed up with ups, I want my stuff
jillbailey26
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

It said it shipped on the 20 but I payed extra to have it here and ordered the morning of the 19they the box DD grandma sent her was supposed to be here Thursday and still isn't. I'm a little fed up with ups, I want my stuff

There has been some bad weather too, so that also delays shipping.  It happened with one of my things I ordered.  

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

AutymsMommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 22, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Where did you order it from?

I know that Amazon is still guaranteeing delivery by xmas eve if you choose 1 day shipping).

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff: we have traditional gender roles, we're Catholic, I'm Libertarian, he's Republican, we're both conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 22, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Yea I figured, I'm just annoyed and it's already 3 here do doubt we will be getting anything and I know there's atleast 5 packages sent between what I ordered need family but those two where important

Quoting jillbailey26:

Quoting Anonymous:

There has been some bad weather too, so that also delays shipping.  It happened with one of my things I ordered.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 22, 2012 at 4:04 PM
She carnival, and some other online store, in laws sent toys from target and the others family shipped

Quoting AutymsMommy:

Where did you order it from?

I know that Amazon is still guaranteeing delivery by xmas eve if you choose 1 day shipping).

jillbailey26
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 4:06 PM

UPS has delivered here after dark before.  Close to 8pm.  They get busier and there was bad weather, so they get backed up some.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea I figured, I'm just annoyed and it's already 3 here do doubt we will be getting anything and I know there's atleast 5 packages sent between what I ordered need family but those two where important

Quoting jillbailey26:

Quoting Anonymous:

ashleywright88
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Oh no! I am having the same problem with some books I read and even paid for expedited shipping, I ordered them ten days ago and they are still not here. I really hope that you can get this done for your little one. Who did it ship through? SOMETIMES, UPS or Fedex will let you pick up your gift at the warehouse if you have your name and address correctly on your ID.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN