Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

omg she heard us!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My dh and I just had some amazing sex. He loves it when I get loud and tell him what I want, so I was doing just that...very graphically and pretty loudly. The kids had been asleep for hours, so we didn't bother shutting the door. When I walked out of my room to go clean up in the bathroom my 5yo DD was laying on the couch (which is directly outside my bedroom door) wide awake, staring at me. I just froze, then went back in my room and warned dh. I don't wanna go back out there lol. What do I say to her?!?!?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 23, 2012 at 4:03 AM
Replies (41-50):
BlessedBeX3
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:37 AM

OMG ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dh and I go into our laundry room durring the day and its right next to our kitchen, which has a windowed wall so we can see into the living room, well we were going at it and the girls were SUPPOSED to be watching cartoons when i hear my 4yr old dd say "i see you mommy!" she had gotten the pillows, stacked them up and was peaking over the counter while I was bent over the washer with dh going at me! lol i closed that door so fast and was like OMG....she didnt' say anything tho and I dont think she really saw anything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:37 AM
Exactly, plus we turn in the tv.

Quoting Anonymous:

That is why DH and I lock the door and are silent when kids are home.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:38 AM
2 moms liked this
Well you don't have to be rude about it, geez. I was in shock that she was there and awake, so I just instinctually froze and walked off. I went back out there shortly after making this post.

Quoting Bonita131:

You didn't speak to your DD right away? Why would you just walk back in your bedroom and ignore her? Where's your brain? Oh, wait, you must have lost it a long time ago since you don't know how to close a door anymore.

LoveMyLos
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:39 AM
10 moms liked this
Ya know, you must be the most perfect wife, mom, sister, aunt, everything. All i ever see out of you is nasty cuntastic replies. Grow up. Things happen. Stop being a douch canoe.

Quoting Bonita131:

You didn't speak to your DD right away? Why would you just walk back in your bedroom and ignore her? Where's your brain? Oh, wait, you must have lost it a long time ago since you don't know how to close a door anymore.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Yeah, I'm waiting for that one. I'm not ready for it lol.

Quoting Pink.Frosting:

Oh, just wait till she walks right in on you in the act. It *will* happen.  No one gets to escape that particular mortification.

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:39 AM
25 moms liked this
Ha! When my oldest was about 7, my husband & I decided to have a quickie in the middle of the afternoon. My son walked in & said, " excuse me...I know you're doing the sex, but I have something stuck in my nose". I almost died!
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:40 AM
5 moms liked this
It was almost Xmas about 5 yrs ago and we didn't lock our door. I felt a little tap on my back and heard

"mommy, what's Todd doing to you?"

Omg I froze and pulled the sheets over myself. W froze and said ummmm he was tickling mommy. Haha

She said

"ohhh stop that Santa clause is watching you. It is bed time"

I wanted to melt into the bed and die

Thank heavens she was like 3 1/2 and doesn't remember it *facepalm*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Haha!! That's awesome.

Quoting brettsmomma:

We were going to town one morning at 3am.. All of a sudden I hear my son say.."mama.. Are you jumping on the bed? Thats not allowed you know!"  *still blushing 2 years later... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:40 AM
I think it happens to every parent!

We usually lock the door and turn on some music even if the kids are sleeping.
LoveMyLos
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Shes always rude. Shes a nasty vile woman.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well you don't have to be rude about it, geez. I was in shock that she was there and awake, so I just instinctually froze and walked off. I went back out there shortly after making this post.

Quoting Bonita131:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN