Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH's sidepiece...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Me and hubby don't live together, he lives out of state for work. He comes home for holidays and sometimes the kids school vacations. So after about a year of him being gone, I began having a hard time getting in touch with him couldn't reach him at work, he was not answering his phone or texts messages.  I had a gut feeling he was cheating.  So of course I did some searching and found a shit load of stuff. I confronted him with my proof and he said he was sorry, his family means so much to him, he just got caught up, he was going to end it blah, blah, blah. Silly me believed him and turned a blind eye to it. I convinced myself well as long as my bills are paid and have a roof over our heads I wouldn't/shouldn't care. Of course he didn't end it. We went to visit him and found female things at his place which he tried to explain away. I told him no explanation necessary.  I just kept my distance. Whenever he called I would let him speak to the kids. I just went on with my daily life. But that got old real fast, and Iet him know that enough is enough. Once again he said he would end it.  Whenever he is here she calls constantly; he ignores her calls but to me she shouldn't be calling at all if its over. Well anyway she just called and I told him that I was going to call her back and let her know that she is not to call him that he is with his family. He got pissed with me and said if I did he was packing his bags and catching the next flight out. So I told him really you would just walk away from your kids and their Christmas because of a phone call to your whore. So I told him to get the f*** out then. He had the balls to say I was over reacting and blew up for nothing. I'm trying to calm down because my kids are wondering whats wrong with me. But man I'm so pissed! I'm pissed at myself for allowing this for so long!!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 23, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 23, 2012 at 3:44 PM

I can see how this happened.  You live seperate lives, you enjoy the financial part of it, he enjoys the idea of having a family when he chooses and a single life otherwise. I'm sure there are a lot of people in your situation. You knew what was going on, not happy about it but chose to ignore it.  Where it really crossed the line was when he couldn't bother keeping both his lives seperate, that he allows her to call your home and upset you, that he doesn't bother hiding her stuff at his place.  Time to divorce.  He can still pay you the money to raise his kids (you are doing it now) but you won't have the feeling of being disrespected anymore and you will be free to find your own new relationship without guilt.  Good luck to you.

evelynolivesmom
by Silver Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 3:45 PM

You can't have a working marriage in separate households, I'd get a divorce, cheating is unacceptable.

baquick
by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 3:47 PM
You let it go on longer than I would have! I say bite the bullet for the holiday and the for New Years serve him with divorce papers!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Dec. 23, 2012 at 4:12 PM

I would divorce that dick!

samanthastaatss
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 4:14 PM

...I would have lost it a looong time ago. I just wouldn't be able to look at him the same way for betraying me like that. I feel like the more you tolerate it, the worse it get's further down the road. I'm sorry he did that to you, I really am.

EAzizM
by Erica on Dec. 23, 2012 at 4:17 PM
People will only do to you what you let them do. Call her and file for divorce.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 23, 2012 at 4:20 PM
The second you found out about his cheating you should have divorced him. Why didn't you move with him?
Bluetick
by Bronze Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 4:20 PM
A cheater is a cheater is a cheater
PinkButterfly66
by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Divorce the bastard.

Bluetick
by Bronze Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Depending on the state she lives in she may be able to file for alienation of affection and take everything the woman owns

Quoting EAzizM:

People will only do to you what you let them do. Call her and file for divorce.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured