Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How far have you ever gone by yourself??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 546 Replies
1 mom liked this
Sometime in the next 2 weeks I plan on going to Virginia by myself. I live in North Carolina so it's only about 2 hours from where I'll be going but I have never driven that far by myself. It scares me a little honestly but it's something I'm doing for me. This year has been horrendous and I need this.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 23, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chelssea
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I live in Va.. Northern Va. I've never driven a long distance by myself, but I would be pretty nervous about it. Good luck.

evelynolivesmom
by Silver Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Cross-country many times.

MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this
From NC to FL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TariMeccico
by Bronze Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 3:41 PM
I have driven from idaho to north carolina by myself. Then NC to FL to be with dh for easter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 23, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Thank you! Have you ever been to suffolk? That's where I'm going .

Quoting Chelssea:

I live in Va.. Northern Va. I've never driven a long distance by myself, but I would be pretty nervous about it. Good luck.

Country_Momma89
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 3:42 PM

I drove from Dallas to Colorado Springs to see my family for Thanksgiving. It was just me, my two toddlers and a twelve hour drive.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 23, 2012 at 3:43 PM

I have traveled as far as Germany by myself.  I have driven from Delaware down to Alabama by myself and several other trips by myself.

sheymann
by Silver Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Longest distance I've driven by myself was 6 hours to visit my then bf who was in the AF.

Longest distane I've traveled by myself was from Bham, Al to Stuttgart, Germany to visit my father.

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 3:43 PM
I used to drive to Roanoke from Greensboro all the time. It was so relaxing and that mountain with the star is so pretty at night.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sugarfox72
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I have driven several hundred miles by myself before it's not bad just bring snacks and don't stop at rest areas, stop at a fast food restaurant if you need to use the bathroom. Rest areas creep me out I always hear horror stories on the news.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured