Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sick on Christmas.

Posted by on Dec. 24, 2012 at 10:23 AM
  • 13 Replies

Who else is going to be sick this Christmas? :D

I've had the flu since last Thursday, and I'm still sick. To top it off, most of my family is sick and they're still coming over to celebrate (talk about dedication!) so I've been cleaning and preparing with tissue up my nose. 

Anyone else sharing this special gift this year?

Merry Christmas everyone! Be happy and be safe! <3

by on Dec. 24, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brittany208
by on Dec. 24, 2012 at 10:25 AM

awww.... feel better! My DS woke up with a cough and a stuffy nose, but he isn't acting sick now that he's up and around.

quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Dec. 24, 2012 at 10:28 AM
My son is sick. He's got a cold and had a low fever last night. We were supposed to go to Universal Studios today for their Christmas stuff but I'm postponing it a day. Grinchmas will be there tomorrow!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xtwistedxlovex
by Platinum Member on Dec. 24, 2012 at 10:30 AM

My stomach is acting up =( I don't know what exactly is wrong with it, but it's not just some passing illness; I'll probably never be rid of it, considering it's been getting worse and worse for the last decade. Anyway, last night I threw up to the point my epiglottis swelled and still feels irritated. This morning I woke up feeling okayish but as of 15 minutes ago my stomach is roiling again. Uuugggghhhh.

BEXi
by BEXi on Dec. 24, 2012 at 10:31 AM

My oldest son is. My youngest isnt there yet, but I am sure he will be.

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

CreziaMommyTo2
by on Dec. 24, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Feel Better!!!!!!!!!! I've been sick since Thursday, tested Positive for the Flu on Saturday, and to add to my pity party, got my period today. 

i've still had a fever so I am going nowhere near my family and my family is staying away from me.  so i will be on FaceTime with them when they open presents tonights with their grandparents.  tomorrow we will be spending Christmas alone, just the 4 of us.  we are celebrating with my family when my cousins get back from vacation.

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Dec. 24, 2012 at 10:35 AM
All 3 of us lol. Ds is the sickest
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tesserae
by Mrs.Mellark on Dec. 24, 2012 at 10:37 AM

healthy as horses here *knock on wood*

funglemuggle
by on Dec. 24, 2012 at 10:39 AM

i have a throat that is on fire at the moment. Luckily we are not going anywhere so its just us and our little family Christmas..but it is making it hard to do anything that needs to be done. Baking, ect. Our daughter came home from college and i really was wanting ot make this a special one since i haven't seen her since September.

Pink.Sunshine
by on Dec. 24, 2012 at 10:39 AM

I  was sick 2 days ago, I was worried I was going to feel sick today and Christmas but I'm finally feeling better. Hope you all get well soon

sweetmissy_05
by Gold Member on Dec. 24, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Hope you feel better!! Thankfully what we had got over last week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)