Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

to those who don't vaccinate their children

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
To those who don't vaccinate their children--
Thank you so much for allowing these fatal diseases to live on and continue to harm people in our world. And I'm sure your children will be especially grateful to you if they ever catch one of these life-threatening diseases.

I don't think you understand how serious these diseases are, and why we try to prevent them.

According to The Department of Health and Human Services, Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the following diseases (which are prevented by childhood vaccines) can lead to...

Diphtheria - breathing problems, heart failure, and death

Tetanus (lockjaw) - stiffness of the use, so the victim cannot open his mouth or swallow, painful tightening of the muscles all over the body. Death in about 1 of 5 cases

Pertussis (whooping cough) - violent coughing spells which can last for weeks, making it hard for an infant to eat, drink, or breathe, pneumonia, seizures, brain damage, and death

HIB (haemophilus influenzae type b) - meningitis (infection of the brain and spinal cord coverings); pneumonia; infections of the blood, joints, bones and covering of the heart; brain damage; deafness; and death

Hepatitis B - tiredness, diarrhea and vomiting, jaundice, pain in muscles and joints and stomach, liver damage, liver cancer, and death

Polio - paralysis or death (by paralyzing breathing muscles)

Pneumococcal disease - fever, chills, cough, chest pain, meningitis (infection of brain and spinal cord coverings), blood infections, pneumonia, deafness, brain damage, and death

Rotavirus - severe diarrhea, vomiting and fever; dehydration, hospitalization, and death

So again, thank you. By not vaccinating your child, you are keeping these diseases alive and thriving. I'm sure your children have so much to look forward to if they ever become affected by these serious diseases.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 24, 2012 at 1:44 PM
Replies (61-70):
karlie2
by Silver Member on Dec. 24, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Rum not run lol
Youngmother456
by on Dec. 24, 2012 at 2:08 PM
What is their agenda? Vaccines make less money for them, considering that you can get them free at a clinic, compared to what the diseases would cost the public. If they were just motivated to make money they could say that vaccines are no longer necessary then take in the cash from the medical bills from all the sick people.

Quoting BreastyMommy:

First of all go get urself educated on the matter. Don't assume that the dept of health and the center of disease control do not have their own agenda! Them and the people running the big pharma companies are one and the same!

Second of all stop being a pussy and posting anonymous.

Third its fucken xmas eve!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Dec. 24, 2012 at 2:08 PM

The CDC is full of shit. Sorry, but that is my opinion. And you are ever so very welcome. :) 

aeroslove
by Silver Member on Dec. 24, 2012 at 2:08 PM

stfu op.. your another ignorant person on cafemom today.. LOL my kids have no issues health wise... there healthier then a child that has been Vaccinated since the second they came out of their moms Vagina. My kids never had more then 1 cold/fever in a 12 month year. I breast feed my son and within two days no disgusting medicince he was healthy and his fever went away on its own like its supposed too because we have amazing bodies and our bodies just do that. BLAH to you!

aeroslove
by Silver Member on Dec. 24, 2012 at 2:09 PM

LOL

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

The CDC is full of shit. Sorry, but that is my opinion. And you are ever so very welcome. :) 

aeroslove
by Silver Member on Dec. 24, 2012 at 2:10 PM
2 moms liked this

its there agenda to kill us off for the Elite to run this world. go read or something. Maybe if you learned the real truth behind Vaccinations, GMOS you would get it. it isnt a Conspiracy anymore. its true...

Quoting Youngmother456:

What is their agenda? Vaccines make less money for them, considering that you can get them free at a clinic, compared to what the diseases would cost the public. If they were just motivated to make money they could say that vaccines are no longer necessary then take in the cash from the medical bills from all the sick people.

Quoting BreastyMommy:

First of all go get urself educated on the matter. Don't assume that the dept of health and the center of disease control do not have their own agenda! Them and the people running the big pharma companies are one and the same!

Second of all stop being a pussy and posting anonymous.

Third its fucken xmas eve!

JOEJULA
by Bronze Member on Dec. 24, 2012 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Im torn from the subject. My daughter Adalynn has not responded to her vaccinations of tetanus and pertusis. Also out of the 14 different strainds of influenza she is immune to only 11 of them. The doctor said that as long as everyone else is vaccinated it gives her a chance not to get Pertusis or Influenza. So, everyone else being vaccinated keeps her safe. THEN AGAIN....vacinations have been linked to Autisum

Q: Has the number of children being served under an ASD classification in public special education programs changed?

A:
Yes. between1998 to 2010, the number of 6 to 21year old children receiving services for an ASD in public special education programs increased from 54,064 to 370,011.[1] While it is clear that more children are getting special education services for ASDs than ever before, it is important to remember that this classification was only added in the early 1990s. Growth in the number of children classified may be caused in part by the addition of autism as a special education category.

jazzy411
by Jazmyne Lee on Dec. 24, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Yay! I love eggnog. It's yummy.

Quoting karlie2:

Quoting jazzy411:

Sure. Got plenty of big to go around and run if you like.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Dec. 24, 2012 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this
This year over 5000 children have died as a result of receiving vaccines according to VAERS

They estimate less than 10% of adverse vaccine reactions get reported so the real number is much higher.

We haven't even touched the over 200,000 children who were hospitalized after receiving vaccines, or the countless others who had ER visits or were treated at home.

Again less then 10% being reported.

Adverse reactions to vaccines is much more common then they are admitting

Quoting Youngmother456:

Look I do not want a debate nor do I agree with how OP went about this post but death caused by vaccines are not as common as you make it seem.

If you do not do something because it might cause death then forget about eating, driving and going out in public. You would need to live in a box to avoid things that cause death but then you would be depressed which leads to suicide.

If you think that the percent chance of dying because of the vaccine is too high and you do not want to get your children vaccinated that is fine but really how you put it is misleading.

Quoting Anonymous:

And getting any or most of  them vaccines can cause death.

harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Dec. 24, 2012 at 2:12 PM

exactly this

Quoting Mommynwife26:

Right?! I vax and think this is a horrible post, it's a personal decision.

Quoting vivi_la_juicy:

Just gonna sit back and watch this post unfold...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)