Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think my husband should provide for my every need and I refuse to work.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I refuse to work.  The man should work and the woman should stay at home.  My husband is mad because I put our daughter in pre-school and it's costing too much money.  He shouldn't have procreated with me knowing damn well that he would have to probide our kids with things like an education.  I really have things to do during the day like go to the gym, pay bills, and look for a new house!  Our house is too small.  I told him I need at least 3000 sq. ft. to be happy.  He's also getting pissed that I bought a coach purse.  I really needed a new purse.  My old one was falling apart.  I feel like he's treating me like a kid putting me on an allowance and basically forbidding me to do anything.  He really needs to step it up and make more money or I'm really going to leave him.  I'm so tired of feeling like a child. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 24, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Replies (11-20):
honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Dec. 24, 2012 at 6:23 PM
3 moms liked this

I totally agree with him needing to probide for their education. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I refuse to work.  The man should work and the woman should stay at home.  My husband is mad because I put our daughter in pre-school and it's costing too much money.  He shouldn't have procreated with me knowing damn well that he would have to probide our kids with things like an education.  I really have things to do during the day like go to the gym, pay bills, and look for a new house!  Our house is too small.  I told him I need at least 3000 sq. ft. to be happy.  He's also getting pissed that I bought a coach purse.  I really needed a new purse.  My old one was falling apart.  I feel like he's treating me like a kid putting me on an allowance and basically forbidding me to do anything.  He really needs to step it up and make more money or I'm really going to leave him.  I'm so tired of feeling like a child. 

xtina8817
by on Dec. 24, 2012 at 6:23 PM
Probably should stop acting like a child. They have super cute used purses at good will.

Totally good job wanting to start a fight, though. Must be bored sitting at home hmmm?
SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on Dec. 24, 2012 at 6:24 PM
2 moms liked this
Now I ain't sayin' you a gold digga' BUT, well...yeah.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FL2AK
by on Dec. 24, 2012 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Nice try, but this is pretty lame.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Dec. 24, 2012 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Grown women don't really act like this do they? Please please tell me this I fake
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRobinson06
by Silver Member on Dec. 24, 2012 at 6:25 PM
If you leave him who will provide for you? You might have to *gasp* get a job.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Dec. 24, 2012 at 6:25 PM
5 moms liked this
Coach? If he really loved you he would buy you a Balenciaga bag.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Butterfly1108
by Silver Member on Dec. 24, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Do you want to work?

Because sometimes I do...

I stay home too and he treat me this way too, I just blow it off but it is annoying to be treated this way.

QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Dec. 24, 2012 at 6:26 PM
Nope. She is the kind to take him for every dam penny. I hope he gets a judge that's up with the times and doesn't nail this guy in alimony and CS.

Quoting MrsRobinson06:

If you leave him who will provide for you? You might have to *gasp* get a job.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 24, 2012 at 6:26 PM
That's what I got from it, I couldn't help but laugh.

Quoting momNstinks:

Is this a troll post trying to make sahm's look bad?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)