Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Christmas gift reaction...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
2 moms liked this

My 6yo's reaction when we found a guinea pig cage and food behind the christmas tree, with money for her to get her own guinea pig at the pet store.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kzuehlk
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 9:14 AM
That face is priceless! My 2yo got a train table for xmas. We wrapped the trains thinking he wouldn't want to open anything once he saw it and we were right. He unwrapped a couple things and as soon as he realized they weren't trains, he put them in the trash bag with the wrapping paper. After we gave him the trains he said "I don't want presents" and spent the next hour playing and ignoring everything else
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrspena
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this
My ds got a 3ds, some earbuds and extra stick thingies fir the ds. I wrapped the earbuds and the stick things together snd gave them to him first. He opened them and had a confused look on his face. I asked him if he liked them he quietly said yes and thank you. Than I asked him what he was going to do with them (dh said to pick his nose with lol) he ,again quietly, said I dont know. So I than handed him his 3Ds. He didnt even unwrap it and got excited and played on it for hours. Later he told me he afirst thought what in the world was he giong to do with ear buds and the sticks with no ds. My little sweetheart.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lala06
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2012 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Ours are still sleeping :P poor ds was up all .night with growing pains and I'm very amazed my 6 yr old dd is still asleep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
illinoismommy83
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Awesome :) Lucky girl!

MyLittlePwny
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 9:57 AM
My 4 year old just said "I can't believe Santa came to our house!" She's stoked about it all lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 9:57 AM

my 3 yr old refused to beleive me that santa only comes when your asleeep so she was up till midnight and even looked out the window for him

ifitmatters
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 9:58 AM

How cute.

My mom got my daughter some kind of hair extension set for kids. I have no idea how it even works, I've never heard of it. When she opened it, she goes, "Nana, it's just what I've always wanted!!!" So cute.

pittiesmom
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)