Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so.... found out my ex just got engaged. edit for you ladies

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 109 Replies

Yea a "mutral" friend sent me a pic that my ex....

The one who was abusive to me. Cheated with men and tried to kill me and ky daughter not once but twice
Got engaged tonight.

I'm not jealous or any of that but i told my mom I'm flabergasted..... Here I am a single mom since day on. Did every thing I had to to protect my child (( ex took a plea deal in court 5 yr restraining order and guilty of DV and child abuse)) been doing it on ny own never asking for help and can't find a good guy and there he is

All the above and tells people his daughter is dead...and cheating on who he's with yet he can get engaged....

I know I shouldn't care.... Still it hurts evil like that can find someone while I'm alone

Only good thing is I have my daughter who is my world and I will be grad nursing school I'm march...

Anyway go ahead and bash me whatever I'm done....

Edit
To all you ladies that replied with kindness Omg you have me in tears I honestly thought I would be bashed to hell and back for this but you all are so nice thank you so much and I promise I will try to reply to you all

another edit 

agian thank you ladies :) you all have helped me so much, sorry i havent replied to everyone yet, i ended up going to talk with a good friend of mine last night then when i went to leave his house my truck wouldnt start so he had to give me a jump and well i didnt make it home until 1am!! oh well my mom had my daughter and she slept until 9am today so its still good :) thank you again ladies

EDIT

sorry to add another one but i feel safe here with you ladies and i need to get this off my chest! anyway another friend sent me a pic of what my ex's aunt ( who has the same name as me and i use to be close to) wrote on his facebook ((we are not friends on fb, i have him blocked, my friend, for whatever reason sent it to me)) sent the new gf. it really just said how happy she was for them, and my ex had been thru sooo much and she has never seen him so happy and blah balh. 

my issue is he has been thru so much?? wtf they still treat him like the victim!!!! he went thur alot?? what about me and my daughter?? ugh im so sick of them all giving him pitty, they know what happen but still see him as a victim and me this evil bitch!! ugh ok thats it im done sorry ladies i just had to get that out

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2012 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
love_me4ever
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2012 at 9:01 PM
3 moms liked this
Be patient your time will come
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessed107
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2012 at 9:01 PM
5 moms liked this

It takes too much energy worrying over someone like that. Try to let it go and think only of yourself and child.

Elly219
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2012 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this

good luckhugs

besosfantasies
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2012 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

There's someone out there for you, way better than you can imagine. Don't wait for him, keep living your life and taking care of your dd. I was a bit bitter when I found out my ex married so quickly and got pregnant.. but he was a douche and now 4 years later I'm happily married to a wonderful dh who loves ds to death. Just keep breathing and working on your happiness :) & congrats on graduating nursing school, it's so hard!

Grumpylilpixy
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Sorry mama, but you need to get out there and meet people if you aren't.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2012 at 9:06 PM
It hurts, you aren't a cold b# stard so you will be feeling some type of way.. it's easier said than done to just wait for things to go your way...but it will...in time. In my prayers. God bless and Merry Christmas
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2012 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry.  You will find someone  when you least expect it!!

KristaElizabeth
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2012 at 9:08 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm kind of stuck on how he tells people that your daughter is dead ..., that's low. Karma will get him. Keep your head up.
Childofares
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2012 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Think of it in the way that YOU are looking for someone that is the best..not just anyone. That kind of search takes time. 

Christy1919
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 9:11 PM
8 moms liked this
Send a copy of protection order to his new in laws as a weddin gift
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)