Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First drink

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

So I don't drink because I don't want to risk getting drunk and stupid. But last night I was at my sister in laws house and my brother in law had these weird test tube looking things with some blue stuff in it. They told me to drink it so I did and other than the nasty plastic taste it wasn't bad. My fiancĂ© drank his next and made the worst face it was so funny. Then after that me and my bil had a shot of some white stuff which I actually liked. Thena little later we had another test tube thing. So that was very interesting I wasn't drunk at all I didn't feel any different. But I thought all alcohol was supposed to burn? 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Those dollar shots would take all year to get drunk on. There is very little alcohol in them. Get a real shot. That will burn real nice. lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2012 at 9:13 AM
4 moms liked this
Wow.....how old are you??? Does your mummy know your on here?
meagn3388
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 9:14 AM

it only burns if it's straight liquor. if it's mixed with something non-alcoholic then it most likely won't burn.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 26, 2012 at 9:19 AM

I'm 20 and I don't drink and I know nothing about alcohol other than the little sips I had from my dad as a child was nasty. And how does any of that make me a child? I could be 50 and still never know anything about it if I choose not to.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 26, 2012 at 9:19 AM

That is good to know because I can't stand the stuff that burns.

Quoting meagn3388:

it only burns if it's straight liquor. if it's mixed with something non-alcoholic then it most likely won't burn.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 26, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Lol ill stick with the cheap stuff or anything that hides the taste of the alcohol 

Quoting Mychele:

Those dollar shots would take all year to get drunk on. There is very little alcohol in them. Get a real shot. That will burn real nice. lol

meagn3388
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 9:22 AM

well basically stay away from anything brown or clear. rum, vodka, whiskey, tequila, scotch, gin, burbon, etc.

A good shot that you might like is a chocolate covered pretzel. when i used to drink i would always get one of those. i'm not sure what's in it, but it isn't straight and doesn't burn. it's delicious!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting meagn3388:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2012 at 9:23 AM
Lol you're not even old enough to drink yet.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm 20 and I don't drink and I know nothing about alcohol other than the little sips I had from my dad as a child was nasty. And how does any of that make me a child? I could be 50 and still never know anything about it if I choose not to.

Quoting Anonymous:

fstysxofthebtt
by Gold Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 9:24 AM
I don't drink.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 26, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Lol that sounds interesting and good to know. I, still 20 but my df wants to get me drunk on my birthday ill be sure get the nice fruity ones or anything like that

Quoting meagn3388:

well basically stay away from anything brown or clear. rum, vodka, whiskey, tequila, scotch, gin, burbon, etc.

A good shot that you might like is a chocolate covered pretzel. when i used to drink i would always get one of those. i'm not sure what's in it, but it isn't straight and doesn't burn. it's delicious!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting meagn3388:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured