Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

phone sex work on christmas day feeling little guilty ughhhh

Posted by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 10:46 AM
  • 10 Replies

well hello to all im shanel

im a mother of 5 an married for 7 years i felt so bad that i did not get to spend the evening with my family well i did cus im home but im not mingling with them we did our traditon but i just hated loeaving early for work so of course i said in my title im a phone sex operator so from 8pm till 4 am i was 18 diffrent women getting paid by the minute i love my job it has alot of freedom benfits plus great money i dont even have to leave my home or kids i am a state tested nurse aide i love that but i just rather be at home with my kids

i make about 3,000 a month on my own yeven more if i work more than 60-70 hrs per week yes my husband works full time we are getting ready to move in feb so i just feel like we gotta rack it up but i feel guilty for working long hours an on hoildays but i want that 4 bedroom 2.5 bathrooms finished basement an jacuzzi with huge acers of land my boys are home schooled an my husband works so i just think this great but i feel bad becus i make myself work but it dose feel good to be a stay at home an i still get to work

thanks for reading my christmas confession

by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2012 at 10:47 AM
How do you home school and work full time?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2012 at 10:48 AM
What phone sex place do you work for?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2012 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Hit a girl up with some info lol. I'm sure some other moms are interested in getting into this!
macysmom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Punctuation!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2012 at 10:50 AM
she works 8pm-4am in her home. Homeschool hours are your own terms so not hard
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 10:50 AM
*amused*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mortiferouslatt
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this
What site? I'm sorry you worked but you need the money for your move and your job gives you freedom. You got to do your tradition. Maybe take off New Years or something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Do your kids hear you when your working ?
shanelbaby
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 2:16 PM

lol no my kids  dont hear me i put my kids to bed by 830 pm then im off to shower work by 9 930 i get on an its a wild time you think you get sleepy after while but the talk keeps you going lol but i get my 40 hrs in by working from 9 to 6am its sorta like begin on a private c-b radio with the world lol last night

this guy wanted a double amputee above the knees that smoke vrgina slims lol lol but i mean your not exposing your self in any way its just acting but my hubby sometimes listen in but i just felt i shoudlve taken off work but im kinda addicted to see how my next pay check ive been doing this for 14 months i work with phone actress.com

you make your hours but there is a minn of 4 hours of work you can google phone actress lots of companies come up the work is not hard you just talk go with the flo.... my weekends i dont log off i stay on then monday morning i get off at 6am my husband then gets the boys ready for class they go from 9-130-2 then he gets ready for work be at work by 3 30

then its me an kids till work the place have contests they give gifts out they show you the work you do means something to them an thats how i get my time in it allows me to be who ever i do get a few bottles of champange going its kool my first pay check was 1500 i got a t-shirt say'n im a phonestar it took photos of that pay stub it made me so proud

im stil uploading my pics of me an my life so far the next independent contractor will get a company car with earnings of 5 grand or more they send you on trips buts it all about how hard you an i wanna be that its steady stable income but hard around holidays an weekends when you wanna be with your family but it shouldnt be cus im home so its crazy :)

angelenia
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
think i just found me a job:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured