Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You realize she's Mexican right?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So my sil has been with this guy for years and has three kids with him, she's Mexican. He is supposedly white supremacist and has kkk rats all over his body always talkin shit about Mexicans and African Americans I just can't stand the guy. Last night he got the crap beat out of him for talkin shit.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Replies (21-25):
bxmom2580
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 2:01 PM
I believe it, I know a lot of puerto rican men do the same with their black children

Quoting Anonymous:

Alot of times they'll fuck them... Supposed to get them pregnant and breed them out. Though rarely will they acknowledge the child or stay with the mother. Sad but true. 

Quoting bxmom2580:

Funny thing about people like that, they don't like blacks, Hispanics, ect. But they will fuck their women, go figure that one out, smh

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2012 at 2:02 PM

oh damn. 

mrspeterrabbit
by Gold Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Ive never known a KKK/white supremacist to be with anyone but a caucasion, but ok. Wow he got beat up on Chritmas......thats pretty sad.

jesistar6910
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Your sister is dumb for sticking around that kind of crap, and keeping her kids around it too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 26, 2012 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh damn lol! I have no idea where he was! I was at mil house!

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting Anonymous:

Houston

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting Anonymous:

Some black guy I don't really know anything but he was talkin shot the got hit

Quoting mich.el.le:

Who beat the crap out of him?

?? Talking shit then got hit? Not sure if that's what you were trying to say. Where in the world were you all on Christmas?

Lmao. *facepalm* I meant where as in on the street, in a bar, etc. Where were you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured