Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you believe in soulmates?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies

I never have before. But I am starting to change my mind about it. 

I am pretty sure my SO is my soulmate. We have been together for 9 years now. We have 3 children together. We have been through hell and back, worse than most of you could imagine. No matter how mad he gets at me or I get at him, we always forgive each other and our love gets that much stronger. He's my rock. He's my world. We took a break from each other, we both saw other people, but we couldn't let go of each other completely. We were drawn back together. I realize now that he IS my family. He is who I am meant to share my life with. Family doesn't turn their backs on each other. And family is supposed to forgive each other. He's never done anything that would be considered unforgivable, I was just stubborn and thought i could live life better without him.

My family and friends may be disappointed and may not understand, but I can't imagine going any longer without him. --- No they do not know yet. We've been back together for a week now. My mom knows a little about it, I wanted to get advice from her before i made this decision, but she isn't too excited about it. 

My kids are much happier now too. It really hurt them to see us apart. I am happy that they are happy. And i can't wait to finally marry him! I do have stipulations for us being back together... the major thing is contributing income and helping out with the kids and house. 

So what's your opinion? do you believe in soulmates? Do you believe you found yours?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 26, 2012 at 1:47 PM

BUMP

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 1:48 PM

I very much believe in them. I have found mine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 26, 2012 at 1:49 PM

that is awesome! :) 

Quoting purpleducky:

I very much believe in them. I have found mine.

kngarber
by Katie on Dec. 26, 2012 at 1:49 PM

I believe in soulmates, yes.  I hope things work out for your. 

BunnyFlick
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Yes to both. I believe in soulmates and I have found mine! X

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 26, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Thank you. I couldn't imagine walking away from him again. I think the only thing he could possibly do to me to cause me to walk away for good is cheat on me or abuse me. 

Quoting kngarber:

I believe in soulmates, yes.  I hope things work out for your. 

mrsbrand
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 1:51 PM

I absolutely do. My husband feels like home. He always has, even when he was just my best friend. He's always been able to brighten my day without even trying and he just makes my heart happy. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 26, 2012 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this

That's great! :)

Quoting BunnyFlick:

Yes to both. I believe in soulmates and I have found mine! X

peachykeen12
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 1:51 PM

I do believe in them and am marrying mine

emptyreliquary
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 1:51 PM

I believe if not in soul mates then in something pretty close. No matter how much stuff we go through, I cannot stop loving my husband (it would have been convenient at times if I could of and made a break when things were really rough in our relationship) Technically, we aren't all that compatible, but that connection. POWERFUL. It's there, its very real. We are for each other, and I don't think I would ever have that feeling with anyone else. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured