Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

orgasm during rape update w/my story

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Do you think a girl/woman is really raped if she gets pleasure from said rape?

Please explain your opinions.

I was raped by my ex husband and I had an orgasm.
I'm curious about others opinions.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:16 PM
Replies (21-30):
Jessica_Esqueda
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Just that you said you can't orgasm if you aren't turned on... Rape victims get turned on too. It's a physical thing. that's all I'm trying to say. 

Quoting BEXi:

Im not sure where I said it wasnt.

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Quoting BEXi:

I cant orgasm unless I am turned on.... so yeah. :|

It's still rape. 

For delicious allergy-friendly recipes, follow my blog, Cooking With Food Allergies! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:24 PM
That would suck i didnt orgasm when i was raped. I think if i did id feel even more like shit wondering even though i said no did i secretly want it.
Jessica_Esqueda
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting ecerka:

If I was raped I don't think I'd orgasm. That's just me. However, I have never went thru that so I don't know.

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Quoting ecerka:

I wouldn't think so but then again the body sometimes has a mind of it's own.

Why wouldnt you think so? 

I don't think anyone THINKS they would orgasm. You have to be in that situation to know for sure. Of course, I hope you are never in that situation to let me know whether or not you orgasmed. But it can happen, and often occurs completely independantly of your protest. 

For delicious allergy-friendly recipes, follow my blog, Cooking With Food Allergies! 

jbirdsladie27
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Just because your mind doesn't like it, doesn't mean your body won't.
So sorry to all this has happened to :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:25 PM
I 100% know & believe it's still rape.
My now ex dh raped me and I felt even more humiliated because I had an orgasm.
It's also why I didn't report the rape because I thought they wouldn't believe me.

My ex is still under the impression that it's impossible to rape your wife. He uses my orgasm as proof.
ecerka
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:26 PM
Again I don't know. Haven't ever been in that position. If a woman says it's rape it's rape even if they did orgasm.

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Quoting ecerka:

If I was raped I don't think I'd orgasm. That's just me. However, I have never went thru that so I don't know.

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Quoting ecerka:

I don't think anyone THINKS they would orgasm. You have to be in that situation to know for sure. Of course, I hope you are never in that situation to let me know whether or not you orgasmed. But it can happen, and often occurs completely independantly of your protest. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jessica_Esqueda
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:26 PM

:)

Quoting ecerka:

Again I don't know. Haven't ever been in that position. If a woman says it's rape it's rape even if they did orgasm.

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Quoting ecerka:

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Quoting ecerka:

meliscool72
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:26 PM

if it is unwanted forcable sex, then it is rape, no matter what. Just because the body is responding that way does not mean it is not rape

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Orgasms are the product of physical stimulation.  If a woman is kidnapped and tied to a bed, and then her kidnapper starts using a vibrator on her against her will, her body is still going to react to the physical stimulation.  That does not suddenly make the act consensual.

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:27 PM

uhhhh. Okay, simply put a woman cannot stop her physical reaction to a rape. Your body, whether you like it or not, can and sometimes DOES get aroused. With that comes orgasm. doesn't make it any less rape.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)