Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

orgasm during rape update w/my story

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Do you think a girl/woman is really raped if she gets pleasure from said rape?

Please explain your opinions.

I was raped by my ex husband and I had an orgasm.
I'm curious about others opinions.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:16 PM
Replies (211-219):
loisl25
by Gold Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Then obviously you adapted to your really sucky situation. It was still rape and it was still not your fault. So sorry this happened to you. :(

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Yes, it's very confusing! Most of it was statuatory, though there were a couple years that were not. 

I think I'm going to make a spinoff post. I don't want to totally steal OP's post. Will post a link in a moment.  

Quoting loisl25:

Then are we talking about statuatory rape? Or a situation in which you were imprisoned or dependent upon  your rapist? I think you're use of the word 'liked' is making people think you are happy about the rape, which wouldn't really make it rape, but I don't get the impression that you are at all happy about it, so it's kind of confusing.

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

I was groomed for it. I initiated it. many would say it wasn't rape, because sometimes I was in control. I would ride him. But it was still rape. Did I like it? Yes. But it was still rape, and I still didn't want it in the sense that most people want sex. 

Quoting loisl25:

There's a difference between really liking it, meaning you want what's happening and are glad it happeneda and afterwards you're thinking, "Gee! That was fun! I should get raped more often!" and the body responding against your will with pleasure and orgasm. Sexual stimulation can  cause orgasm weather you want it to or not.

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

I'm talking about it. 

Maybe I should make an ask me anything post. 

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Maybe we have a different definition of "turned on". If something turns you on, it is pleasurable, you enjoy it, you like it. I have yet to see an actual rape victim talk about how she liked it.

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Just that you said you can't orgasm if you aren't turned on... Rape victims get turned on too. It's a physical thing. that's all I'm trying to say. 

Quoting BEXi:

Im not sure where I said it wasnt.

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Quoting BEXi:

I cant orgasm unless I am turned on.... so yeah. :|

It's still rape. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:59 AM
What do u mean?

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

I hope you're never in a position that makes you feel differently. 

Quoting Anonymous:

1- EXACTLY MY POINT (cannot laugh while being strangled) thats why it is an analogy!!!!!

2- I personally have to be relaxed to orgasm-I cannot be stimulated unless I am "into it"

3- rape may not always be PHYSICALLY rough - but ,emotionally-yes,very.obviously.and therefor what I meant is -I will compare to a Pap smear-when I am laying there all tense the spectrum hardly can go in and the dr has to repeatedly say "relax,open your knees" and it's a domino effect-the more I relax,the more my muscles loosen and the easier penetration is.it literally hurts if I don't relax-it almost has to be forced in-its awful.so during rape-even if he was being "gentle" so to speak-I'm still unwilling,forced,petrified,dry,etc therefor making penetration physically painful therefor making orgasm impossible.FOR ME.however-I CAN see how orgasm during rape could happen.its not impossible.but IMO its twisted-and again reminding me of the analogy "laughing while being strangled" meaning its just bizarre and the two don't fit together-they are opposite-(laughing and strangulation) as is rape and orgasm-but again-this is my personal opinion/experience .rape can feel good but only by playing possum-forcing urself to relax so u don't get torn and to make the horrendous experience somewhat "bearable" but feeling "bearable" or good even I get-but an actual orgasm , during such an UNpleasurable scenario-idk if it were me it would haunt me and IDE wonder how the hell my body could do that-IDE feel wrong and betrayed.BUT ABOVE ALL ELSE,ALL THIS BEING SAID-IM NOT SAYING ITS IMPOSSIBLE

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

I have a few comments about this. 

1- you dont have to relax to orgasm, especially in a rape scenario. 

2- rape isnt alwways rough and painful

3- You cant laugh while being strangled because your airways are blocked. Its a compleetely different scenario. Your body doesnt always know that your brain is protesting. Sometimes rape DOES feel good. Its not a topic most victims will openly discuss, but Ill go ahead and say it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes it is still rape but I agree if I'm not turned on I cannot orgasm so no way shape or form could I orgasm during rape-too much fear anxiety etc is built up and body's too tense to relax enough so penetration is even painful let alone orgasm.i do agree that the body can go against the mind in a way and feel aroused when the mind isn't on the same page-they don't always work simultaneously but for me this thread is like asking can I laugh while being strangled-it's just completely impossible IMO -but stranger things happen I guess idk.BUT I do think a woman could relax during rape only as a defense mechanism-for her own sake-knowing the more tense she is the more pain she wil feel so force urself to relax and play dead in a sense---

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Quoting BEXi:

I cant orgasm unless I am turned on.... so yeah. :|

It's still rape. 

sapporro1
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I discovered this forum(?) while helping my wife research a paper she's currently working on for college. For all it's worth, here is a man's point of view: Oddly (and possibly, darkly) enough, I’d have to suspect that a woman, at least certain women, do experience a degree of "pleasure" in the form of orgasm, whether it's wanted or not, realizing, of course, that there are many variables involved. I am ashamed to admit that years ago, when we were dating, I was very drunk and forced myself upon my fiance (who is now, happily, my wife of 10+ years), very much against her will. Though I was highly intoxicated, I’ll never forget how absolutely sopping wet my fiances’ vagina was when I brutally forced myself upon her, viciously slapping and punching her, even ripping (tearing!) her clothes off and aggressively pulling her hair so hard that her neck snapped back. Even when I practically knocked her out by slapping her very hard across the face, she was groping my crotch trying to feel for my engorged penis that was practically ready to burst through my jeans. I even called her a filthy whore as I withdrew my two fingers from her extremely lubricated vagina, aware of how glistening and wet they were. I noticed that by the time I drunkenly managed to undo my belt buckle, unzip my fly and release my throbbing cock, her mouth seemed to automatically pop open in anticipation of receiving my massive hard-on between her lips. Yes, I did end up roughly forcing my engorged penis down my fiances’ throat after which I literally raped her so hard (vaginally) that she bled down there even as she admitted to (as if she needed to–I could certainly tell…) having several very powerful eye-rolling, body jerking orgasms. Only after I ended up releasing what seemed to be at least a gallon of semen into her did I notice that her mouth was bleeding from where I had slapped her. 12 years, one beautiful child and successful completion of the AA program (10 years sober!) later, we remain happily married. I suppose my point that women can and do indeed achieve intense, even multiple orgasms while being raped can be challenged by the fact that my “victim” (my fiance) was intimately acquainted with/connected to her attacker (me, her fiance) which therefore “eased” or “enabled” her to experience intense orgasm while being raped. Maybe. Or maybe not. The fact of the matter is I was beside myself with alcohol-fueled, jealous rage and actually considered killing her after viciously beating and raping her and told her so all throughout my drunken sexually violent onslaught. It was a horribly brutal experience for my fiance (and me as well in cloudy, torturous hindsight), that left her with many bruises, a swollen lip, a black eye and torn vaginal tissue. Miraculously, she did not become pregnant at that time and I’m proud and THANKFUL to announce that our son is one of the most intelligent, gentle and sweet-natured children you’d ever want to meet. My wife and I regularly engage in (consensual, of course!) rough sex that involves role-playing and simulated rape. Do we ever make slow, tender love? All the time! With orgasms and all! But my wife openly admits to experiencing her most powerful orgasms during our rougher encounters.

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Quoting LoriLou75:

Yes, you can orgasm during rape.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I know the orgasm has nothing to do with the crime because I've heard stories from a man's perspective when they are raped. They will get an erection during the rape. I conceived my second daughter when I was unconscious. I went to bed my clothes were on, but the next morning my underwear was at my ankles. That means I couldn't have put up a fight.

MomOf2DueInJune
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:14 PM

No!! i don't think so.....i think if you were being sexually abused for long periods of time by the same person you might build up some sort of trust for them....but to be raped in s aggressive ( masked man with knife) kind of way....can you imagine the fear, adrenaline and lightheadedness you would be experiencing? you would likely black out before you subcumed to a orgasm/

jb022210
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:26 PM

i orgasmed when i was raped, i was 15, i was not able to orgasm for years after, it was very tramatizing, only in the past year have i been able to agian, and im now 20.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this

It is very hard for me to accomplish the big O if I'm not into it. I mean very hard. I have had times when I didn't want to have sex anymore and just dried up..so I can't understand how one would have a full on orgasm. Not saying that it can't happen, just that I don't see how it could.

G1rlVeteran
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:48 PM
I had my first orgasm when I was about 5 years old. As far back as I can remember I was almost daily rubbed to orgasm by a woman who was supposed to be taking care of me while my mom was at work. The first time it happened, she told me that it was the tickle game. I didn't know what had happened except that she told me I was very good at the game. From that day forward for about three years, she introduced different things to the tickle game. Some part of me felt strange about the game but I liked the way she treated me during and after I had at least one orgasm. She started using what I now know was a vibrator on my clitoris at the same time she licked my flat nipples and I am ashamed to say today that I liked it a lot. I began waiting for her to get to my house naked in my room because I had learned that if I initiated the session right away she would not want to whip my bare bottom and she would be nice to me the rest of the day. After a while, she started bringing her husband to play the game. I don't need to get graphic but I was their play toy. I was so young and clueless that I quickly adapted to the new routine and I was just glad that I didn't get beaten anymore. The man never had vaginal intercourse with me but by the end of the period of abuse he had begun forcing me to give him oral sex. To the point where eventually she would hold me in position on my knees in front of him and he would "face fuck" me non stop regardless of the fact that his penis was pushed into my throat. He would go as long as possible so he could get his fix of masochism for the day. When he finished, then she would do whatever was her taste and wouldn't stop until I had a few orgasms. Then, as long as I sat still while they did their fun and didn't ruin it, they left me alone for the rest of the day. I no longer liked the tickle game. Even though I felt so much pleasure during the orgasms, having to endure the painful and disgusting oral sex for him. I still feel sick about the level of pleasure I got from what she did to me but, no one can say that I was a consenting participant. So, if a child of 5 could experience repeated orgasms during such a thing, doesn't it make sense that a sexually mature woman could to?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)