Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

orgasm during rape update w/my story

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Do you think a girl/woman is really raped if she gets pleasure from said rape?

Please explain your opinions.

I was raped by my ex husband and I had an orgasm.
I'm curious about others opinions.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:16 PM
Replies (41-50):
ihave1
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Oh shoot! Sorry yes sweety you were rape. I really hope you bust his fucking ass for it too, dont be afriad!

Quoting Anonymous:

Because I went through this and was unsure on whether or not other women would agree.

Quoting ihave1:

Yes. If she said no then it was rape.  Why the heck are you even asking this.

Misheldonann
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:34 PM
2 moms liked this
If this was a little girl and her body responded to an old fat guy touching her, would you say it was molestation or not? Just because the body reacts sexually does not make it ok. It's still rape.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
x2monstersx
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Depends on the woman.  Me, personally, I know I couldn;t.  I need to mentally and emotionally be into it to orgasm.  If I was being raped, there would be no emotion for me to orgasm.  I know some women do though rather easily so I guess for them they could or would.

twyliatepeka
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:34 PM
I think I probably would but my body is weird like that. I would still say it was rape no matter what, if I had said no & meant no it would be rape.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Yes, of course.  Rape has nothing to do with "pleasure."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Thanks for your support.

I'm so sorry you lived that nightmare! Is the bastard in jail??

I think I would cope better if it'd been a stranger.
I thought a husband was supposed to love, honor and cherish, not hurt.
He still thinks he did nothing wrong and I'm just a hysterical bitch.

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Quoting Anonymous:

I 100% know & believe it's still rape.

My now ex dh raped me and I felt even more humiliated because I had an orgasm.

It's also why I didn't report the rape because I thought they wouldn't believe me.

My ex is still under the impression that it's impossible to rape your wife. He uses my orgasm as proof.

HUGS. I'm sorry. Spousal rape, or partner rape, very rarely gets reported and it's a damn shame! A lot of rapists don't know they are rapists, in that regard. Not that that makes it okay! 

I have a long, long history of rape. 17 years of it. I frequently orgasmed, and it's something I've had to come to terms with. For a long time, I felt guilty and filthy because of it. Just know that YOU did not do wrong. Whether your body enjoyed it or not, you did not consent, and you were victimized.  

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

No they aren't. I've posted about it before. It was my mother and stepfather. They have another child now, and work around kids (my mother is a pediatric nurse). There's next to nothing I can do about it. 

I hear you... it'd be easier if it was a stranger. It's hard to look at the people you were supposed to be able to trust and say "you betrayed me". 

If you ever need a friend, I'm here. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks for your support.

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Quoting Anonymous:

It's also why I didn't report the rape because I thought they wouldn't believe me.

My ex is still under the impression that it's impossible to rape your wife. He uses my orgasm as proof.

HUGS. I'm sorry. Spousal rape, or partner rape, very rarely gets reported and it's a damn shame! A lot of rapists don't know they are rapists, in that regard. Not that that makes it okay! 

I have a long, long history of rape. 17 years of it. I frequently orgasmed, and it's something I've had to come to terms with. For a long time, I felt guilty and filthy because of it. Just know that YOU did not do wrong. Whether your body enjoyed it or not, you did not consent, and you were victimized.  

For delicious allergy-friendly recipes, follow my blog, Cooking With Food Allergies! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:40 PM
I was terrified that the police wouldn't believe me because he was my husband.
I always thought a rapist was some stranger that grabs you off the street.

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

:(

What a fucking asshole. I'm sorry that you went through that, and I'm even more sorry you didn't report his ass, because there is far too many people in this word who put stipulations on what rape is.

Quoting Anonymous:

nelliesmommy
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:40 PM

I was raped and it is not pleasurable at all. I sure as hell didn't have one and wouldn't have wanted to.

I believe it's still rape if she has one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:41 PM

From what I've read it isn't that uncommon, especially if the rapist is a spouse, boyfriend, romantic partner, etc.  Please don't let your body's reaction cloud what really happened to you. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks for your support.

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)