Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my daughter had sex with my boyfriends son!! I dont know what to do?

Posted by   + Show Post

help

shake handmy daughter had sex with my boyfriends son she is 14 and he is 15 we been dating for 8months and i was single for 2yrs before meeting him. I love him but now that his son and my daughters had sex I dont know what to do.

by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Replies (81-90):
mstkn.identity
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:00 AM

good luck

Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Probably not. I actually know a woman in IRL that had this happen between her 13yr old daughter and her fiance's 15yr old son. The mother is totally self absorbed and could care less about her kid. The only reason she got "upset" was due to the fact that the girl told her grandmother and the  grandmother laid into the mom.

She just married the guy a couple months ago and now they all live in the same house. She put her 13yr old on birth control and gave them both a good talking to *eyeroll*

Quoting rebel_mommy09:

Troll?

spitfire06
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:03 AM
My dd met my dh who is not her dad right away if she didnt like the guy and if he didnt like her and get along with her what would the point be?
Just talk communication will help you get thru this..and well im mean id force the depo shot there is no way ur getting pregnant on that!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kristiansmommy1
by Amanda on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:05 AM
3 moms liked this
Wtf is wrong with you people?? 8 months is not soon, the 1st date is soon. What happens when you're dating a guy for a year, introduce them to your kids and theyre like oil and water?? A year of wasted time is ridiculous

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting areyouatroll:

Wearing an all over faux mink coat with white snake pants is tacky... Introducing a bf to a daughter so soon is tactless and irresponsible...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Guess I'm tacky according to cm lol my bf met my son after a couple weeks and after 2 mnths moved in. And that's after we lost touch for 14 yrs. OP nows the time to talk to her and get her bc...they're not blood relatives so you might not be able to stop em but you can possibly scare them.
DEJavu17
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Give her an aspirin and tell her to hold it between her knees and not drop it.
WhitleyLyles
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:11 AM

nothing.

salviniata23
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:13 AM

im sorry hunny this is tought, but i see some of these post and i wonder if some of these women live in this world or this society!? from my experience i've babysat and have a brother whose 15 and i remember being that age. unfortunatly i was having sex too, my mom had the talk with me and the school was already teaching us about safe sex. but thankfully because of these talks i was safe about it and never thought about it twice... just sit with her first and see how and why she feels about this?! and just explain to her how you feel. and have your bf do the same with his son and then switch...and see it from every prospective... keep us updated! and good luck!!!!

SharonHernandez
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:14 AM
This was my thought exactly!

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe you guys can be the new butch and April and they can be catelynn and Tyler lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:14 AM
Absolutely nothing... I'm not the one bringing random suitors around my daughter teaching her that men come and go but legs always stay open... Thus the daughter sleeping with a boy who she isn't even dating!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)