Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I died and they tried to tell ME what happens after you die! LOL!

Posted by   + Show Post

Okay so almost two years ago I died on the operating room for a couple of seconds when our youngest dd was born. So I know what it feels like and what happens when you slip away. Anyways a couple of Jahovah witnesses were going around house to house trying to convert ppl into their religion. Anyways being the nice person like I usually am. I let them in and let them say thier peice. And I was silent until they tried to tell me that when I die my soul will turn to ash. I spoke up then and said I died over a year ago and yet I am still here so that kind of breaks down your little therory huh? Well the lady started to studder and tried to back track and make up stuff until I stopped her right there and said you know what I was nice and let you say your peice but I will save you the trouble. I am a christian and will FOREVER be a christian. Well the Jahovahs witness lady got mad and left then. When I told dh this he started laughing and said next time they start showing up that we sould just lie down in snow so it shows a body outline and put bright red food coloring around the outline with pamflets all around it and police tape and that way the wont dare knock on the door! LOL!

by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 1:44 AM
Replies (41-50):
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:12 AM

i cant help i remember a post. take it up with my memory.

i also remember a girl i went to kindergarten with for one semester. her full name, that she used roseart crayons, and would squint her eyes at you if she got mad.

anyway, i hardly call 2 specific details "all of that crap." calm down.

Quoting Anonymous:

You have spent way too much time on here if you remember all of that crap about one person

Quoting dmarie2101:

wow, youre so cool and shit.

do you still delete you posts from cm bc you dont want them taking up space on your hard drive?

i cant forget something like that. or how you spelled girl "gerl" to be "different." your atrocious spelling in every single post you make suggests otherwise.

im sorry. that was rude. about as rude as you bragging about how you think being an ass to people you invited into your home, knowing what they were there for, makes you hilarious or a bad ass or whatever it is youre going for.

carry on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Neither of us are Wrong. Either word could be used.

"She said her piece" = slang...she was trying to convince
"She said her peace" = spread words of encouragement or saying goodbyes

...Think about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wrong... When used in that phrase it is "peace"

So.... Peace*

-_-

Quoting Anonymous:

Piece*

Countrygerl
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:13 AM

I spelled it Gerl on purpose because girl was taken. I didnt do it to be different.

I delete some post from Cm so my dh doesnt see them. A couple of years ago I went on this site to let off some steam about my in laws and my dh got pissed off and destroyed the computer so that is when I started to delete the post.

Oh and I wasnt bragging. And I wasnt being rude if I was being rude I wouldnt of invited them in at all. Plus they tried to convert me and were unsuccessful. I just told them I was a christian which was true.

I suspect that you are a Jahovahs witness or a non christian? Is that right?

Quoting dmarie2101:

do you still delete you posts from cm bc you dont want them taking up space on your hard drive?

i cant forget something like that. or how you spelled girl "gerl" to be "different." your atrocious spelling in every single post you make suggests otherwise.

im sorry. that was rude. about as rude as you bragging about how you think being an ass to people you invited into your home, knowing what they were there for, makes you hilarious or a bad ass or whatever it is youre going for.

carry on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:14 AM
No, it probably applies to everyone. But who wouldn't jump at the chance to escape the snow? Lol. Brrrrr

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, maybe the younger girls have a different set of rules.  To me it makes since that the young ones no be allowed to go in, safety and all.

Quoting Anonymous:

She said she let them in. The were older women and it was cold outside.

Quoting Anonymous:

I doubt that they went in. The ones that I talked to told me they were not allowed to go inside, also my dd wanted the lady to hold her.  She said she was not allowed to do that either.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol!! Good idea. By the way, you let them in your home??

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:17 AM

ok. lol. doing a little back tracking of your own? go ahead, its good exercise.

and no, you are not right. at all. i believe in God. in fact, i was raised and still consider myself baptist. i dont believe in trying to one up or belittle someone elses beliefs, though. and then bragging about it afterwards.

Quoting Countrygerl:

I spelled it Gerl on purpose because girl was taken. I didnt do it to be different.

I delete some post from Cm so my dh doesnt see them. A couple of years ago I went on this site to let off some steam about my in laws and my dh got pissed off and destroyed the computer so that is when I started to delete the post.

Oh and I wasnt bragging. And I wasnt being rude if I was being rude I wouldnt of invited them in at all. Plus they tried to convert me and were unsuccessful. I just told them I was a christian which was true.

I suspect that you are a Jahovahs witness or a non christian? Is that right?

Quoting dmarie2101:

carry on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:22 AM
Jehovah witness believe the soul ceases to exist when you die, so if you are going to make up shit at least keep some of the basics truthful. At least, you have the entertaining and attention seeking part somewhat down.
Suseebonita
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:22 AM

You can use your experience as a way to ease people on their fear of death. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Ahhh... I shall have to agree this time :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Neither of us are Wrong. Either word could be used.

"She said her piece" = slang...she was trying to convince

"She said her peace" = spread words of encouragement or saying goodbyes

...Think about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wrong... When used in that phrase it is "peace"

So.... Peace*

-_-

Quoting Anonymous:

Piece*

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:23 AM
I guess this hit too close to home?

Quoting dmarie2101:

carry on.

Amybelle
by AmyAzing on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Jehovah witness believe the soul ceases to exist when you die, so if you are going to make up shit at least keep some of the basics truthful. At least, you have the entertaining and attention seeking part somewhat down.

count it!!

LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)