Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I waited until my husband was asleep....

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:10 AM
  • 12 Replies
2 moms liked this

to come down stairs at 2:09am to finish some cleaning!!! lol   My husband asked me to watch a movie with him in the middle of my nightly cleaning routine ( i always clean up after the kids are sleeping) and after the movie i look over to see my husband sleeping and my urge to clean came rushing back lol 

by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessesbride
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I've totally done that LOL

GatorsWife4Life
by Christina on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:21 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL that's so funny cause I am known to do that. Dh generally won't go to bed until I do. Like tonight he is sitting there waiting for me to get off my computer. But when he falls asleep in the middle of a show or cuddling, I lay there long enough for him to be out good and I am back up doing what I was doing. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:23 AM
So he makes you feel dirty huh? Lol
piercea222
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:28 AM

lol he will wake up for work and see that everything is done..then tell me I should have gotten some more sleep. I can't help it though, once I start cleaning I have to finish..nothing more annoying then to have all but 2 rooms in the house clean!

Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on Dec. 27, 2012 at 4:34 AM
I have the flu and I think I caught it from toys r us when it vomited toys all over my house... Will you come clean my house to?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piercea222
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 4:37 AM

haha i have enough coffee in me to clean 5 or 6 houses, come pick me up lol

ibelieveinpink
by Platinum Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 4:37 AM
Done that before!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 27, 2012 at 4:39 AM
I bet you and your dh will be pleased in the morning. If I get up and the house is mess , I get pissed.
piercea222
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 4:43 AM

Well my husband will be waking up in a few minutes, Im sure he will be happy and appreciate it but he also knows that while hes at work , 4 kids will be here at home un-doing everything i just did. The poor guy leaves for work from a spotless & quiet house and comes home to toys everywhere and yelling kids, but he loves it lol  

gemma458
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 4:43 AM

I'm up now because the dog started barking like crazy : (   Actually, I had thought about doing a little cleaning (very hard for me to go back to sleep once I'm up).......but, how do you have so much energy???? I need some!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)