Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does anyone in here scrapbook?

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:04 AM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this
I got a scrapbooking kit for Christmas that I'm pretty stoked about and I'm wondering where the best place to buy scrapbooking supplies? :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrystalPystol
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Michaels and Hobby Lobby. There is also a company called Close to My Heart. It's direct sales like Thirty One, Pure Romance etc.

kbornman21
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:07 AM
We have a Michaels, but no hobby lobby (I believe)

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Michaels and Hobby Lobby. There is also a company called Close to My Heart. It's direct sales like Thirty One, Pure Romance etc.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalPystol
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:08 AM

That would be a good place to start. I think they offer classes on scrapbooking sometimes too.

Quoting kbornman21:

We have a Michaels, but no hobby lobby (I believe)

Quoting CrystalPystol:

got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:09 AM
i get some stuff at walmart, but mostly hobby lobby, micheals is good too. have fun. i loveee scrapbooking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:10 AM

Im a scrapbook junkie, I collect my junk in random places.

tricia1332
by Platinum Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:10 AM

Yes I do. I get my stuff at micheals, Joann's, Walmart, Craigslist and eBay. The best place by far is Craigslist. You get tons of stuff cheap.

Love the 50% off coupons from micheals and Joann's. I always do a search online for one before heading to the store.

they do have plenty of little scrapbook stores around town (every where) they tend to be a little spendier but they do clearance out the seasons stuff a lot so I always check with hem too.

i have a horrible addiction to papers and stickers. It's bad. LOL

CrystalPystol
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:13 AM

I haven't done anything in a while. I need to though! I just don't like doing it by myself lol! Weird I know. I'm a very social person.

kbornman21
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:17 AM
Live anywhere near Oregon? I'd love a lesson or two! We do share the same name.

Quoting CrystalPystol:

I haven't done anything in a while. I need to though! I just don't like doing it by myself lol! Weird I know. I'm a very social person.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:18 AM

Michaels and JoAnne Fabrics have the best selection of scrapbooking supplies. JoAnne's is a little bit less expensive. Michaels is a little more pricey and doesn't have as many sales, but carries the Martha Stewart line of scrapbooking and accesories. Michaels has a better selection in books.

Walmart, Dollar General, Target, Hobby Lobby, & Big Lots have scrapbooking sections, but if you want to get a true experience of scrapbooking supplies I would check out Michaels or JoAnnes. ( Google them for their site's as well (: )

pampire
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:19 AM

QVC has good deals on kits and sets of papers and embellishments.  I've also found good deals at Tuesday Morning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)