Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3/4 year old doesnt sleep

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
Anyone have that problem? My daughter sleeps a few hours at night like it's naptime. She doesn't sleep in the day so I'm confused, this started as soon as she turned 3
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Bump
Arabellas_Mommy
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Mine will sometimes get up 3-4 times a night (she's 4)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lalaboosh
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:53 PM

I have a friend who's three year old still has trouble sleeping through the night. I think I'm going to have the same problem. :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Ok I was just waiting to see if anyone else has kids that sleep very little. It's odd that my dd has so much energy and little sleep. Her doc said it happens.

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:58 PM
I know ppl w kids my dd age and they have no problem w their kid sleeping at night. I hate being up most of the night bc she is up after 3/4 hours of sleep. Smh

Quoting lalaboosh:

I have a friend who's three year old still has trouble sleeping through the night. I think I'm going to have the same problem. :(

Arabellas_Mommy
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Yea she can play and run around aaallll day, but when bed time comes around she doesn't want to go lol (by the time her bed time comes around I'm pooped lol)

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok I was just waiting to see if anyone else has kids that sleep very little. It's odd that my dd has so much energy and little sleep. Her doc said it happens.

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lalaboosh
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 10:00 PM

It's hard. The only way we can sleep is to cosleep. I'm ok with it because I know she'll grow out of it, but it might take a lot longer than with other kids. We're going to invest in a king size bed when we can. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I know ppl w kids my dd age and they have no problem w their kid sleeping at night. I hate being up most of the night bc she is up after 3/4 hours of sleep. Smh

Quoting lalaboosh:

Steph1499
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 10:01 PM

I had that happen with my son and my 4 year old is doing it now.  lol  It like dont you sleep.  But I think its normal for some. 

Bennett121
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 10:03 PM

My dd sleeps around 4 hours a night. She takes a one hour nap each afternoon around 1 or 2, she goes to bed around 9-10:00 at night. She has low funcitoning autism so I attribute it to that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 27, 2012 at 10:04 PM

My 5 yr old still gets up & comes to our room..Sometimes we notice and put her back & that can happen 2-4 times or we don't notice and she sleeps at the end of the bed. I tried kids melatonin and that barely did anything so I've just accepted it at this point since I can sleep when I'm dead haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured