Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Women who cuss in their posts

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Not bashing, just saying.

My papaw always said people who feel the need to cuss must have small vocabularies.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Replies (351-360):
goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:20 PM
What the hell ever grow up. I don't have to use proper anything to please bitches that can't even use their their sn and hide like the damn coward they are.go back to your rock where u came from lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

You can't even properly punctuate or capitalize your sentences. You look sadly uneducated and I'm not even touching on your vulgar word choices.

Quoting goodmama85:

Well so be it then.i guess i have a fucking low ass vocabulary lol but its freedom of speech too.don't like it? Too damn fucking bad :p lmfao!!!and besides they are just words. They really have no meaning.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stacefaceninja
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:38 PM
*site......tell papaw to suck it. He's wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting EvilQueenMommy:

Anyone who cusses, why just women or was it unintentional?

I just specified women because this is a mom sight

Anonymous
by Anonymous 65 on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:40 PM
I have an extensive fucking vocabulary... and it's pretty shitty of your pawpaw to think I do not have an impressive word verbiage...

stacefaceninja
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:49 PM
Holy fuck this made me laugh so hard.....peepaw.....I have tears coming out of my eyes....

Quoting Anonymous:

OH WHO GIVES A FUCKIN DAMN>I MAKE CLOSE TO ^ FIGURES A YEAR DOES IT LOOK LIKE I REALLY GIVE A FUCKIN HOOT WHAT "PEEPAW" SAYS LOL

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:51 PM
I have quite an extensive vocabulary. I cuss because it's a bad habit of mine.
SammiBaby
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:53 PM
I don't really give a fuck what old man suck ass thinks of my vocabulary. True fact, people who use curse words more often tend to be more honest.
LoveVenus
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Glad i can make you laugh lol

Quoting stacefaceninja:

Holy fuck this made me laugh so hard.....peepaw.....I have tears coming out of my eyes....

Quoting Anonymous:

OH WHO GIVES A FUCKIN DAMN>I MAKE CLOSE TO ^ FIGURES A YEAR DOES IT LOOK LIKE I REALLY GIVE A FUCKIN HOOT WHAT "PEEPAW" SAYS LOL

HerLadyGrey
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:44 PM

My PhD says otherwise. Profanity allows a certain catharsis that other words do not. Besides I love the way cunt feels and sounds.

sarahfire
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Eh, fuck off. I choose to curse when I fuckin want. I have a huge motherfuckin vocabulary.
msmoody
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:38 PM
I don't assume everyone likes it. That's silly.
You're silly.
Its just part of my personality. Just as you like to go on and on trying to (I assume..honestly I got bored halfway through) prove a point, I like to use colorful expressions and (gasp!) naughty words.

Quoting lancet98:

Quoting msmoody:

Did you learn all that in psych class at your local community college?

I did not take any psych classes at my local community college.   I have never taken any classes at my local community college.   My post about when people swear was from my own observations.

And you don't exactly sound real happy as you swear, though that is what you gave as the reason that I 'forgot'.

I do have friends that occasionally swear, when they are extremely excited about some great event(a friend of mine said a naughty word after she qualified for the Olympics in target shooting, for example).   But I think that counts for a very small percentage of swearing.

But I'd say that for most people they swear because they are angry about something or trying to intimidate someone, show they are all big and bad.

And while in some groups swearing is fine, in other groups, it's very offensive.   I think assuming that your entire audience likes swearing, is pretty narrow vision.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN