Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My welfare check is 1500 a month

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

And thats why Canada is the BOMB Bitches 

I have a nice car and a flat scree tv and my rent is super cheap. :) My house is always FULL of food and wear always wear the best of the best when it comes to cloths. Oh and my 1 and 3 year old already have a school fund. Eat your hearts out bitches 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Replies (141-150):
areles
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this
...it's kansas.

long beach CA, 1500 gets you a decent one bedroom apt, or a shitty 2 bed.

Quoting notdown4games:

I read some of the replies and im stunned. Where do you guys live that rent is so high? I live in the largest city in ks and the average mortgage is 7-900 a month. You can rent a nice furnished apartment w/3 bedrooms, wifi and cable (plus a pool, gym, park for the kids, a lake, and tennis court) for 950ish. Nice houses rent for 800. I have a 2 bed 2 bath with plenty of space and a lot of extras(like the pool and the lake) for 515 a month. The only bill I pay is electric. In my city 1500 would go far

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Dec. 28, 2012 at 1:58 PM
That's awesome!!!!
lovinglife0682
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 1:58 PM
Don't you want to update, remodeled, upgrade the home.

Quoting -spork2.0-:

Personally, I love renting. If something breaks.. the owner fixes it. Hot water heater down? If we have to pay for it.. we subtract that from the rent.

:)

Quoting lovinglife0682:

I would hate to rent.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
trish_odi
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 1:58 PM
I live in mass and rent and mortgages are very high you luck if you can find an apartment with one bedroom for 1000 a month then again I live near Boston and when I was living in Boston its even more . I can't believe how high the rents are in south Boston now that's where I am from and grew up I can remember when you could rent 2 or 3 bedrooms for 600 not any more .
SterlingHeart
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this

how lovely your aspirations in life are about living off a system and tossing in others' faces - Bravo your such a gem of a human! 

godsgirl26
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Yay for you.
godsgirl26
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:00 PM
My husband is from long beach. My sil just moved out there also but its hard trying to find something that's decent.

Quoting areles:

...it's kansas.

long beach CA, 1500 gets you a decent one bedroom apt, or a shitty 2 bed.

Quoting notdown4games:

I read some of the replies and im stunned. Where do you guys live that rent is so high? I live in the largest city in ks and the average mortgage is 7-900 a month. You can rent a nice furnished apartment w/3 bedrooms, wifi and cable (plus a pool, gym, park for the kids, a lake, and tennis court) for 950ish. Nice houses rent for 800. I have a 2 bed 2 bath with plenty of space and a lot of extras(like the pool and the lake) for 515 a month. The only bill I pay is electric. In my city 1500 would go far

Jennyanne322
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Lmao, sorry, but I'll take my paycheck any day, over getting PA.
GatorLady0307
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:01 PM

My husband's job gives us everything we need to live on without using public assistance, and some times we are even able to have fun with some of the money.  PLUS we give to charities/give away stuff to goodwill, or give it to other thrift stores.  We know what it is like to have nothing, and never would want to rub it into someone's face about what we have.  That is just rude

trish_odi
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:03 PM
I find this funny she post this then runs and hides haven't seen her defend her self at all wow glad I don't live in canida if that's what there like I will stay in the united states and be proud to work and contribute to our country god bless America
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN