Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

scary bio dad being contacted by the state- YAY!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Cool
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2012 at 1:47 AM

not really... i tried to post a big long post but it deleted it right as i hit post.

LizzyPookey1248
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I hate that.

Quoting Anonymous:

not really... i tried to post a big long post but it deleted it right as i hit post.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:01 AM
Huh?
Bitchess
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:03 AM

confused

boo   Daisypath Anniversary tickerschristmas tree

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:07 AM

okay i'll try again- bio dad is a man who raped me when i was 20. it was the third time i'd been raped. the second time i tried reporting the rape and cop laughed. so when it happen the third time i didn't even attempt to report it. stupid me- i was on like a "purity cleanse" and not having sex or on birth control. (thank you mom and dad for the ultra conservative environment that still makes me feel guilty every time i do anything remotely wrong). He dropped me off at my house... the same house me and my son live in now.

the state had promised not to contact this man because he is a danger to me and my son. (also his ex told me that he had shown up at her house in the middle of the night waving around knives and threatening to kill himself in front of her and her 4 year old.)

However, this man owes the state a lot of money. it's super frustrating because i AM doing something with my life- i'm excelling in a medical program at school and within two years will have my RN and be making bank... but for now i need the state assistance. they threatened to take it away if i did not identify him in the picture they sent me.

Now i need to move... find a lawyer... find a firearm... be prepared for a 6'3" 230lb crazy man to come looking for me because the state is up his ass for nearly 20k.

Not the Christmas present i was hoping for.

EachNewBreath
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 3:12 AM

*hugs* i am soo sorry :C

melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 3:16 AM

That sounds so scary....Please try and stay safe, maybe stay with someone for awhile.  Do you have a big brother?

StrawberryCool
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:16 AM
Okay first off they dont send pictures.

Second off you are honestly 100% safer at your parents then being alone.

And go back to the polce and let them know that you are scared he may come after you and your child and you want a pfa
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)