Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How many has this happened to? Because honestly it terrifies me...

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: did it happen to you?

Options:

yes it did.

not to me but to someone i know.

didn't happen, thank goodness.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 310

View Results

I've heard about alot of women who accidently poop during labor and it turns me red just thinking about it, i'm absolutely terrified it could happen. When i had my son they did an emergency c-section so i never got to do the whole pushing thing. So go anon if you must but has it happened to you or someone you know?

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 1:24 PM
Replies (171-180):
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:20 PM
I didn't know I did until my husband told me after. This was w my third. I didn't do it w the other two.

I don't think it's a big deal to the doctors or nurses. They've seen everything. I was more concerned w my water breaking out in public! Thankfully, it didn't. The first two they had to break it and the third it broke at home in bed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:21 PM

As in while in labor or during delivery?  I pooped with every pregnancy during labor, but not during delivery because I had 3 c-sections. 

Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:24 PM

I was told if you do, it means you are pushing right. I never with with any of mine. But it's no big deal to the nurses/doctors. It's more of a worry for moms. I was worried about it with my first, just like you. I made sure to go before delivery. Lol. When it came time to push though, that was the LAST thing on my mind.

Sarah_Moore
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:27 PM

oh wow, thats just wonderful. lol. i just hope i dnt have to have another c-section.

Quoting workingmama86:

it was before they cathed me... they did the spinal tap and sometime between them getting me ready for the c-section and cathing me... I peed on the table! lol 

Quoting Sarah_Moore:

didn't they cath you?

Quoting workingmama86:

i have heard of that happening, but i have had all c-sections, so nope, never happened to me... although I did pee on the operating table once. 

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this
LMFAO.

Quoting harpsichord:

best shit I've ever taken in my life, no word of a lie. Real talk.

mamairanda
by Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes but trust me you don't know and they don't make a big deal about it. I only know because I asked DH

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:31 PM
No. Never happened. I was induced each time and had time to prepare. I gave myself an enema the day before.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I was natural on mine. Trust me you won't notice

Quoting Sarah_Moore:

okay. i just think about it and turn so red. I plan on doing it 100% natural, no pain meds or anything. I dnt know if i'll still feel it or if i'll be concentrating so hard on pushing, breating etc that i won't notice it at all.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes but trust me you don't know and they don't make a big deal about it. I only know because I asked DH

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:32 PM

I had no idea I had until at least a year later and it came up in conversation and my Mom told me I did. I was mortified. At the time though, I had no idea. I guess because of the epidural?

Sarah_Moore
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:32 PM

yeah, just a tad horrified, lol. i know i wnt care when the moment comes but still its just gross to think of it happening :-/

Quoting harpsichord:

oh that reminds me, i peed everywhere.

>.>

sorry if I'm horrifying you, but seriously, when you're in labor, you will have zero fucks to give. At the time, I wouldn't have cared if my hoo-haw was broadcast live in Times Square, all I wanted was to get the baby delivered.

True story.

Quoting Sarah_Moore:

didn't they cath you?

Quoting workingmama86:

i have heard of that happening, but i have had all c-sections, so nope, never happened to me... although I did pee on the operating table once. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)