Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How many has this happened to? Because honestly it terrifies me...

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: did it happen to you?

Options:

yes it did.

not to me but to someone i know.

didn't happen, thank goodness.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 310

View Results

I've heard about alot of women who accidently poop during labor and it turns me red just thinking about it, i'm absolutely terrified it could happen. When i had my son they did an emergency c-section so i never got to do the whole pushing thing. So go anon if you must but has it happened to you or someone you know?

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 1:24 PM
Replies (201-210):
Sarah_Moore
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:56 PM

I'll be 22 weeks on Monday. I worried about it with my son too but then they did an emergency csec so i never got to push or anything and i was very alert during it so i know everything they did to me so i know there was no poo. My doc thinks i'll be able to do natural birth this time bc my bp is under control so now i've been worried about it happening.

Quoting MrsFlores_2006:

it didnt happen to me, but i am currently 36 wks pregnant and it scares me too..lol

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:56 PM

I cant vote because IDK...and many other women dont know either

Sarah_Moore
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 3:01 PM

yeah, i dnt worry about pooping in front of hubby, he has walked in on me in the bathroom many times, lol. I worry about pooping in front of my ob and the nurses, it just horrifies me. that and i dnt want the room to smell like poop when babygirl pops out, lol.

Quoting alexsmomma06:

I have had 3 vaginal births and never pooped- I asked! lol But honestly in the moment, I wouldn't have cared if I had.  The doctors and nurses have seen it hundreds, if not thousands of times before. I was worried about pooping in front of SO more then them though!

eesmommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Honey, you are not going to care of you do or don't when that time comes lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kfroz0415
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 3:03 PM

I remember farting with my youngest, but no poo. lol 

TMI I don't think after the week of pre labor, um, "intestinal distress," there was anything left anyway though. lol  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 3:06 PM
I had emergency c-sections so no for me. My sister did with her first.
MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Not me or anyone I know. Its not something I worry about though. Its just poop and it will be the last thing I care about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah_Moore
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 3:09 PM

omg, thats funny. lol.

Quoting FooLynRoo:

I didn't poop but they made me pee on the bed, they put down some of those absorbent pads, but she said no way was I getting out of bed at that point.

DH was like OMG you just pissed all over the bed, the nurse was like , shut up dude its normal.

LOL

He still teases me about peeing the bed.

If i had shit i wouldn't have cared, that's what happens when ur pushing a human being out of your body.

I remember at one point saying "I have a bm I have a bm" and the nurse is like no honey it just feels that way. LOL

tayhoff
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 3:09 PM
Yup. So loud even the doc had to pause and look. I was mortified. But had another contraction right after and we all forgot about it and focused just on baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah_Moore
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 3:14 PM

oh lord, at my ob appt i had the students leave the room, lol.

Quoting FooLynRoo:

The next morning i remember waking up and there were like 15 people at the end of my bed, my dr was there and he's like, these are student drs, would you mind if we examine you? I waslike nope.

flung off the bed sheets, .. and then laid there, and watched 15 people look at my vagina and talk about me and it ... not one of them met my eyes but my dr.

LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)