Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

@@@UPDATE@@@ ##update4### ****small update #3**** ***SMALL UPDATE#2*** Won't he be surprised!! **small update***

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 493 Replies
16 moms liked this
Today I decided to check my FB messages, been hearing non friends fall into an "other" folder. I find 2 messages from a girl that I noticed on SO's friends list not too long ago. Low and behold, she says he is cheating on me, she called him out on it and blocked him. Then she tells me he is on a free dating site.

So, being the curious one I am, I make a fake account with a fake photo and find him within minutes. I've bee talking to him as 'Kendell' for the last 4-5 hours.

So far he's told me that he owns the company he works for, he is single, has DD every other night, that the truck is his (mine!!) and his last actual date was about 2 months ago.

Won't he be surprised when I, 'Kendell', asks him to meet up this weekend and I'm there! I'm so over him! I've had a feelin that over the near 3 years he hasn't been faithful. Main reason why I called of our engagement. But since I didn't have any proof, I couldn't do anyhing and told him that next year we will put serious talk into getting married. Not now!!

For everything that I've been through with him, everything that I do for him! I'm done!!

***Update***

So "Kendell" mentioned hitting Starbucks tonight. He said he was broke. Low and behold he calls me saying that his bosses wont pay for whatever and he needs $20-30. Tonight. He's been home for about 20 minutes, and "they" are still talking. Now its that he has free loading family in town until New Years. I'm trying to keep my cool because of DD. If she wasn't here, I'd be reaming hisbass out!! I'm shaking, but not so mucb because I'm mad, but because he's being all sweet and lovey dovey to me.

***UPDATE #2***

So he gave "Kendell" his number, said do what you want with it. Damn it, I can't do anything without getting someone else involved in a way they shouldn't be.

He is still tellin me his going to work tonight, told "her" that tonight was his only free night. Even slyly invited himself to "her" house because "her" roomie invited people over without saying anything. So he wants to be her knight in shinning armor and kick them out. And give his famous massage. (Which really, isn't any thing at all.) *sigh* Trying to figure a way to wrap this up since "Kendell" laid down for a nap.

****update #3

First off ladies, you are awesome!! Secondly. I told him that no he couldnt keep my debit card to get money. So he hohummed and decided he wasnt "going work". But didnt say what he was doing. Takes all his change to Walmart.. has $5. Asked how much cash I have. $12 buddy boy. So he's coming to get it and give me my debit card back. He's meeting "Kendell" at a karoake bar up the street at 10pm. If all goes according to plan, I'm having my friend pick DD and I up, drop me off so I can get the truck. Thankfully I have tonorrow off so she'll stay at my friends so he and I can straighten this out without her around and gaining attention from my family.

#####

OK. So I picked up my truck and left him at the bar. People knew he ws meeting someone.. then of course after texting him myself that "Kendell" wasnt coming they knew he was fkd.. not to mention after he went outside saw the truck gone.. gone back in and double checked with his buddy that he parkwd next to him. After a few short text messages I met him at home. I kept my cool, as did he. I was surprised. We talked, cried and yelled. Told my friend to keep DD until tomorrow afternoon.

I will update tomorrow. Right now I just want to go to bed. His friend that knew about the meet (and told him to watch out and it was screwed up) is going to pick him up and take him to his place for the night.

@@@@UPDATE@@@@
First.. to the ones saying I am taking too long to update.. whatever. I'm finally getting a moment alone. And to the ones saying my night wasn't dramatic enough.. oh well. My family knows the owners and bartenders there .. not to mention if I let my anger get the better of me, I don't need DD to have both parents with records. And a night in jail didn't sound too fun.

To summerize:
I made him call his parents, yup, sure did. They tore him a newer asshole. He reverted back to a little boy just like he did with me. Balling his eyes out, apologizing, and saying he would do whatever it took to make things right.

I gave him options.. this is what he chose::He stays with his friend until I say otherwise. He pays his portion of bills just like he did before. He finds his own transportation to come and see DD, if he takes her anywhere aside from the park near by, I drive and he pays for the gas. He surrenders his phone at any moment that I ask for it. If I feel that anything goes amiss, or anything, he's done. I have him clothes to get him through 2 weeks and of course hygeine shit. But, the rest of his clothes, movies, photos, tools and so on stay here. His bosses (who are close friends) will let me know his schedule and any reasons he gives for not showing. His friend is also going to keep me updated on what goes on at his place with him.

IF I decide to let him come back, he stays in DD's room when I move her crib into my room, surrenders his phone at any moment, if he wants to go out - only when I can have a babysitter for DD so I can go, when he's not working - he's working for a friend of mine doing yard work, I will drive him to and from work, he adds me to his bank account - gives me his debit card.

If I can't begin to trust him and love him again .. thats his loss. He ruined what we had. No he didn't sleep with anyone, but emotional cheating hurts all the same. He not only hurt me, but DD as well. He said that he would do all that he can and for as long as he can .. I told him that I refused to make any promises.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Caylin.Momma28
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:15 PM

oh my! wow. so sorry hun.

Plus-size-mommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Holy crap!

ivy801
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:16 PM
12 moms liked this
Wow caught up. Wear a wig and play it out for a minute. At the same time make sure someone is putting his stuff on the curb and the locks are change and get your truck back.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
workingmama86
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this

wow. so sorry about that. Please keep us updated after you confront him! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:17 PM
2 moms liked this
I was beat red when I saw her messages and of course when he immediately replied to me. But now, I don't care. I guess that I finally realized what a piece of s**t he is.

Quoting Caylin.Momma28:

oh my! wow. so sorry hun.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Sorry to hear that
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Ahahaha!! I totally should. But go figure I picked a photo that looked similar to me. LOL

Quoting ivy801:

Wow caught up. Wear a wig and play it out for a minute. At the same time make sure someone is putting his stuff on the curb and the locks are change and get your truck back.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Oh I sure will!!!

Quoting workingmama86:

wow. so sorry about that. Please keep us updated after you confront him! 

Megshere
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this

get him, girl.

Photobucket

Caylin.Momma28
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:21 PM

all this on facebook. jeez makes me wonder. i got facebook too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured