Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can top how I met my dh posts... *edit

I met him on AOL!

Yup thats right America On Line! 

We have been married almost 10 yrs, fell madly in love real fast.

He lived in another city in Cali. Two months after chatting we met in real life, a month later I was preggo.  4/5 months in to it we were living together,  Six months after we got married, two weeks after that we had dd.

10 yrs later we have two girls, on boy on the way. And have never been happier.

yes we did have our ups and downs, but I would never ever change it for the world!

He is my lobster! ( Lobster mate for life)

And I love him to death!

Cant picture my life with out him or our children. =)

EDIT: its great to see so many succesful love internet stories! You go mamas! True love exists no matter when, where or who you are =)

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Replies (161-170):
novachick
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Met my bf on match. We are talking about getting married. I feel like we could be happy forever :) I hope to be able to tell people in 10+ years that I met my dh online & we are happy as the day we met!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
glycerinej
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Met him when we were wayyy younger. He was my first kiss. (: we were always friends, actually started dating a few years ago!! Have two beautiful kids. He is my everything... I couldn't imagine my life w/o him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
My3beautys
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Me too, but I've known him since I was 4!!

Quoting JDmommyJD:

I was 13 when i stated dating mine ;)

Quoting StrawberryCool:

I beat you all!

We met in HS.

PaperClip811
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:45 PM

LOL anytime i see/hear AOL I hear that noise, of dial up internet connecting, in my head haha.

I met DH at my High School Graduation through his cousin, who is still my friend. We dated for a little while but he was pushy and falling fast.. It made me uncomfortable so I ended things with him by telling him that he was "kinda creepy" 

7 years later he randomly hits me up on FB. we talked for a few months, then met up (he was living in CA, me in TX) 4 months later he moved down to Texas and we got married last June! He's still a fucking creeper, but I guess I like it now haha

deviljrswifey
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Met my hubby in 4th grade.
MrsFlores_2006
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Thank you, he will complete our little happy family =) we have been waiting for this little boy for years =)

Quoting siennasmamma:

Aww. Great to hear you're still happily married. Congrats on your little boy! :)

MrsFlores_2006
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:53 PM

oh knock it off, the tittle or what every one says " i beat you" means nothing, it was just a post, but what counts is how wonderful relationships can be formed out of nothing... 

so get over yourself...its not a cometition its just moms sharing with one another how they met they wonderful husbands.. sorry if you dont have anything to add to that...

Quoting Anonymous:

Love how this has to be a competition and can't just be meeting stories.  Now I doubt half of them since they all end or start with I BEAT YOU.  Are we five years old?! 

MrsFlores_2006
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:57 PM

"You Got Mail" 

lol!

Quoting PaperClip811:

LOL anytime i see/hear AOL I hear that noise, of dial up internet connecting, in my head haha.

I met DH at my High School Graduation through his cousin, who is still my friend. We dated for a little while but he was pushy and falling fast.. It made me uncomfortable so I ended things with him by telling him that he was "kinda creepy" 

7 years later he randomly hits me up on FB. we talked for a few months, then met up (he was living in CA, me in TX) 4 months later he moved down to Texas and we got married last June! He's still a fucking creeper, but I guess I like it now haha

UgtaBkdnMe
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:58 PM

I met mine in a war zone...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Kiss it.  Free Speech and I have nothing to get over- apparently you need more of a life since you have to pick out THIS post of all of them.  And I did share - and mine was better than most!  So get over yourself little girl cause I don't GAF about Y.O.

Quoting MrsFlores_2006:

oh knock it off, the tittle or what every one says " i beat you" means nothing, it was just a post, but what counts is how wonderful relationships can be formed out of nothing... 

so get over yourself...its not a cometition its just moms sharing with one another how they met they wonderful husbands.. sorry if you dont have anything to add to that...

Quoting Anonymous:

Love how this has to be a competition and can't just be meeting stories.  Now I doubt half of them since they all end or start with I BEAT YOU.  Are we five years old?! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)