Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can top how I met my dh posts... *edit

I met him on AOL!

Yup thats right America On Line! 

We have been married almost 10 yrs, fell madly in love real fast.

He lived in another city in Cali. Two months after chatting we met in real life, a month later I was preggo.  4/5 months in to it we were living together,  Six months after we got married, two weeks after that we had dd.

10 yrs later we have two girls, on boy on the way. And have never been happier.

yes we did have our ups and downs, but I would never ever change it for the world!

He is my lobster! ( Lobster mate for life)

And I love him to death!

Cant picture my life with out him or our children. =)

EDIT: its great to see so many succesful love internet stories! You go mamas! True love exists no matter when, where or who you are =)

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Replies (171-180):
MrsFlores_2006
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Your comment was the only stupid one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Kiss it.  Free Speech and I have nothing to get over- apparently you need more of a life since you have to pick out THIS post of all of them.  And I did share - and mine was better than most!  So get over yourself little girl cause I don't GAF about Y.O.

Quoting MrsFlores_2006:

oh knock it off, the tittle or what every one says " i beat you" means nothing, it was just a post, but what counts is how wonderful relationships can be formed out of nothing... 

so get over yourself...its not a cometition its just moms sharing with one another how they met they wonderful husbands.. sorry if you dont have anything to add to that...

Quoting Anonymous:

Love how this has to be a competition and can't just be meeting stories.  Now I doubt half of them since they all end or start with I BEAT YOU.  Are we five years old?! 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:52 AM
got that beat, I met mine while playing online poker.
Katrina316
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:52 AM
That's funny. I met dh on aol ten years ago too. We have 2 kids and I wish I was pregnant now lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:53 AM
I met and dated a Guy for a year from yahoo chat lol but we did t marry or get serious or anything.

I met my dh at a party one night and 2 days later we were living together. We had a daughter after a year and married later that year. We have been together 5 years and married 3 as of yesterday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ajrjj05
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:54 AM

wait you meet him and bonked him right away?? as you got pregnant only a month after?

z0mbiepenguin
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Met mine on Myspace. Talked got a month before meeting in person,.Hooked up, got pregnant six weeks later, and now three and a half years later we gave a two and a half year old DS, a DD on the way, and we've been married for five months.
Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:57 AM
I saw my so across the street and asked if anyone knew him. I simply HAD to meet him! He was the hottest man alive and I called someone from 20 minutes away to introduce me to him! It's been a year, 2 months, 5 days and 14 hours since!
MrsFlores_2006
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Ya im not ashame. We knew we were meant to be. My hearted wanted him. It was amazing... still is to this day.

Quoting ajrjj05:

wait you meet him and bonked him right away?? as you got pregnant only a month after?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:26 PM

we met on my yearbook but i think its meetme now. We talked for about a month texting and on the phone then we met in person i ended up getting pregnant the very first night we met lol then we moved in together and not even a month later we got married we have had our bumps to get over but were doing good

camsmami
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:31 PM
I met mine on MySpace. My.mom met my step dad in.a chat room.and they've been married 14 years.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)