Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

divorce.. ALREADY ..SURPRISE! update!LMAO

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies

Trouble in Uggtastic paradise, y'all! Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans is in an epic fight with her new hubby, Courtland Rogers, and it looks like a divorce is in the works. Our bodies are not ready for this.

Here's what we know: Jenelle left Courtland sleeping at home at about 3 a.m. on December 28 to go hang out with his "worst enemy," and she didn't return until 7:30 a.m. — four whole hours later!

"I just want to let everyone know that it is my fault that Courtland and I are going to get a divorce because I left last night at 3 am," Jenelle tweeted, adding, "To go hang out with his worst enemy and left him home sleeping and worried." She followed up with "Now I got broke up with and I don't even care cause o well right?? I love u tori."

If you're thinking these tweets don't sound like Jenelle, you're right on. "I did NOT write any tweets on my twitter I haven't been on twitter since 6am. I went to chill with @Vkillemm at 3am... That's all," she explained. It's possible that Courtland tweeted from her account — after all, dude is majorly peeved.

"Can't believe she do this to me omfg," Courtland tweeted, adding "Leaves at 3 am returns at 730 am where the fuck did she go for four hours late night ??!yea I am done !!! Fuck this."

We're just as shocked as you are, y'all! Hopefully Courtland and Jenelle will get over this argument and not do anything too drastic. We're not ready for these two to get a divorce!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 5:31 PM
How surprising!!! ....Not....
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

haha. I seriously sometimes think that she does this crap just to like pump people up.. i mean no one does half the shit she does in real life right? Let alone when they are a "celebrity".. ughhhh. SMFH!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Agreed. To be honest those tweets DO sound like her with the "I just got broke up with". That's exactly how she talks in the show, like she doesn't understand how to speak properly!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

haha. I seriously sometimes think that she does this crap just to like pump people up.. i mean no one does half the shit she does in real life right? Let alone when they are a "celebrity".. ughhhh. SMFH!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I seriously think that MTV found the craziest bitch they could, paid her to get knocked up, and plotted this whole crazy life for her. I just have never met anyone so... dumb...ignorant...ect ect ect ect in my life, so how the hell did MTV find the ONE dipshit out of a million knocked up teenagers...

I was a teen mom, and have MANY friends who were teen moms as well to, and even though some of them shouldnt be parents, they are NOTHING, NOTHING compared to Jenelle!

Quoting Anonymous:

Agreed. To be honest those tweets DO sound like her with the "I just got broke up with". That's exactly how she talks in the show, like she doesn't understand how to speak properly!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 5:41 PM
What makes me crazy is that they keep filming her!! She is not a mom, her mom is! She is a selfish entitled brat who has no respect for anyone and doesn't take care of her own kid who she only had because she was to dumb to use protection, not only that, she can't even say with 100% certainty who Jace's dad is!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I seriously think that MTV found the craziest bitch they could, paid her to get knocked up, and plotted this whole crazy life for her. I just have never met anyone so... dumb...ignorant...ect ect ect ect in my life, so how the hell did MTV find the ONE dipshit out of a million knocked up teenagers...

I was a teen mom, and have MANY friends who were teen moms as well to, and even though some of them shouldnt be parents, they are NOTHING, NOTHING compared to Jenelle!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

.shank.
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao, winning!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Dec. 28, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Im so sick of hearing about her. I really wish she would just get off the news lol. She and her family need help. She also needs to go far away from her son.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 5:44 PM
Believe it or not, there are people like this! I have a family member who is worse than her and in her 30's!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Im so sick of hearing about her. I really wish she would just get off the news lol. She and her family need help. She also needs to go far away from her son.

they are absolutely ridiculous. An hour ago they are divorcing, and it makes entertainment news headlines, just so that an hour afterwards they can say OHH! They are fine now. LMAO for fucks sake! I am not one to use the "f bomb" either. But this is ridic... and so funny so I had to share!

dbush0584
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Who are these people??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured