Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He asked me to marry him AND wants to have a girlfriend! *He is gone talk time* *Update with "talk"**Small update*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
SO, well ex SO now, asked me to marry him than asked if he can make our best friend his girlfriend AND have her move in. She was sitting right there when he asked both questions. All I could say was WTF AND GET THE FUCK OUT! He begged me to hear him out. Saying it made perfect sense. He loves me and wants to marry me, but has realized he's falling in love with her too, since she practically lives her already. She claims she has no clue what he's talking about and does NOT want to be with him. I've known her all my life so I believe her. She was even like "wtf" when he asked all of this and said " dude what? Fuck no!" He's packing his shit now. Wtf is wrong with some idiots!

*Update*

He finally finished packing his shit and has left. Not before he tried crying and telling me how much he loves me. I told him to save it and to get the fuck out. After he left I called my folks and asked them to keep the kids tonight for me. I just told them we uad a fight and he's moving out.

Time to "chat" with her.

*update with her talk*

He was out the door, I looked at her, and said "you better start talking now". She went on about how she didn't know how he felt about her and blah, blah, blah. I knew she was lieing so I called her on it. It took me 10 minutes of telling her she's full of crap until she broke down and started crying. She said he told her recently that he thinks he was falling for her. She said he even tried to kiss her, but she pushed him away. She said he's been blowing her phone up with texts telling her he loves her and all that. She showed me the texts between them. She did keep asking him what about me. He said "well I'm in love with both of you". In texts she told him that she loves me too much to do that to me and to just stop. There were no texts for a few days then he text her that he was going to ask me to marry him. All she said was good. She still claims she had no idea he was going to ask if she could be his girlfriend too. I didn't buy it and told her so. I got up, checked the phone records and saw long phone conversations between them on the days there were no texts and a few when there were texts. I came back to her and said "you've got 30 seconds to tell me the fucking truth or I'll kick your ass!" She finally spilled it all. They never slept together, but she did admit to him that she had feelings for him too, but still swears she didn't knkw he was going to ask that. I told her I didn't care. She should have been a woman and came to me immediately. She destroyed my trust and ruined our friendship. I told her to get the fuck out and consider our friendship over.

He has been texting me since he left. I'm ignoring them. Fuck them both!

*Small update*

He showed up here today, crying, and begging me to marry him. He swears it's me he wants and blah, blah, blah. For a split second I considered it, but then thought better of it. There is nothing stopping him from having a wandering heart again. I deserve better than that. I told him I meant what I said last night when I said it was done. He called me heartless, and told me I would regret it because he was the best I will ever find. I couldn't help, but laugh and tell him my dead dh was the best guy, and the idiot standing in front of me wasn't 1/10 of the man my dh had been. He looked like he had been smacked because he was always jealous of the relationship I had with my dead husband, even though they never met. It was all so ridiculous. I then told him I would have never married him any way and slammed the door in his face.

As for her, she sent me a text today and told me she would give me time to cool off and when I did I knew how to reach her. Uh. No!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Replies (151-155):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Block their numbers, or change ur number... I would change address too.... and Idk Im the kind of person that when shit like this come down to me I made huge decisions on changing my life, call it runaway from problems, but shit it works

I think u did the right think kicking them out of your house and your life

shilohkitten
by Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Holy fuck lady, they are BOTH insane. GOOD FOR YOU FOR STANDING UP FOR YOURSELF!!!!!

I am proud to know you online :-).  These stories on CM never end as well as this did, nobody EVER stands up for themselves, and I am so glad you did.  

You deserve so much better than either of them, so go get it girlfriend!!!! 

marysmithy
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Good for you! Stay strong!  They are both losers.

N_maricle
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:37 PM

That sucks!

mommyof31024
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:02 PM
I would of beat her ass on spot ohhh wee lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)