Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Fat babies!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 86 Replies
4 moms liked this
Is it weird that I like chubby babies?
Ive always like the big chubby cheeks and fat little legs...
I made one larger child, i feed her good food and we do lots of physical activity. She's just big.

Is it weird I hope that my next child is chubby like she was?

(all babies are cute, I never said skinny ones are ugly or anything, I just prefer plump babes)
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:08 PM
Bump
armywife-aly
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:08 PM

DS is little compared to other kids his age. I don't really think he is small, I just think the other kids are big, lol. 

He was 7.3 when I had him, and now he is 28lbs, and wearing a 2T. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

BabyFruit Ticker

CjEmmemommy
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I like them too but I never got one:-) My biggest was 9 pounds at birth and in th newborn pics I took he almost looks like a chunk but actually ended up being smaller in the long run than my other 2.

Gotta love the back rolls and cheeks though.

kngarber
by Katie on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:11 PM
3 moms liked this

Both of my girls were little chunks.  I don't think there is anything wrong with appreciating a fat baby.  :)

This is one of my favorite pics of my youngest.  And blah blah blah I don't want to hear anything about the bathing suits. 

countrymomma81
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Mine were 9 and 10 lbs. Nothing small about them....lol. Oddly enough though, they weren't really chunky like you'd think. They were long and solid. 

bry36
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:14 PM

I love chubby babies too and generally they slim down once they start walking anyway if they just have baby fat anyway its only when they start to get fat as toddler or a school age child that I cant understand people letting them stay that way and not try to feed them more healthy or get them more active that it concerns me like not just a bit plump but ovbulously unhealthy  

otoole
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:14 PM

both mine were chunky babies, i love it but the oldest is 2 now and has lost it all.i miss his chubbyness, but dd is only 9months and still chubby, i love it

brandie1470
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:16 PM

How much was the birth weight? I was 9lbs 14oz. My dad had to go back to the store before I was discharged to buy me some clothes that fit lol

bry36
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:16 PM

OMG they are so freakin cute BTW I love the swimming suits sooo cute(I probably wouldnt if they were older but as littles I see nothing wrong with it )  ahhhh I haev girl envy so bad LOL I just want to snuggle them haha

Quoting kngarber:

Both of my girls were little chunks.  I don't think there is anything wrong with appreciating a fat baby.  :)

This is one of my favorite pics of my youngest.  And blah blah blah I don't want to hear anything about the bathing suits. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)