Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Fat babies!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Is it weird that I like chubby babies?
Ive always like the big chubby cheeks and fat little legs...
I made one larger child, i feed her good food and we do lots of physical activity. She's just big.

Is it weird I hope that my next child is chubby like she was?

(all babies are cute, I never said skinny ones are ugly or anything, I just prefer plump babes)
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:02 PM
Replies (11-20):
KaylasMama11
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG!!!! cutest babies!!!

Quoting kngarber:

Both of my girls were little chunks.  I don't think there is anything wrong with appreciating a fat baby.  :)

This is one of my favorite pics of my youngest.  And blah blah blah I don't want to hear anything about the bathing suits. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:19 PM
8.6 lbs, she's 30 lbs now, she'll be two soon. I don't feed her crap or anything. She's just a big girl.

Quoting brandie1470:

How much was the birth weight? I was 9lbs 14oz. My dad had to go back to the store before I was discharged to buy me some clothes that fit lol

kngarber
by Katie on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:21 PM

They actually never wore them in public (a friend bought them on clearance and we put them on while she was here).  Just a couple of times in the back yard.  I just <3 this pic :)

Quoting bry36:

OMG they are so freakin cute BTW I love the swimming suits sooo cute(I probably wouldnt if they were older but as littles I see nothing wrong with it )  ahhhh I haev girl envy so bad LOL I just want to snuggle them haha

Quoting kngarber:

Both of my girls were little chunks.  I don't think there is anything wrong with appreciating a fat baby.  :)

This is one of my favorite pics of my youngest.  And blah blah blah I don't want to hear anything about the bathing suits. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:21 PM
Chubby, yes, super cute.

Fat to the point they look like blobs, no.
kellysparkles
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:22 PM

They're so cute!  They're chubby little legs and feet!  Oooh mine will be here soon (I'm 38 weeks) and she was measuring 7lb 8oz yesterday :)

white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:25 PM

they are cute

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

ecerka
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:25 PM

This was my monkey when she was chunky. She is now tall and thin except for her cheeks:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:30 PM
My dd looked like a blob around 3 months, still cutest thing ever.

Quoting Anonymous:

Chubby, yes, super cute.

Fat to the point they look like blobs, no.
LACHESIS
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:31 PM

I think little rolls and chubby cheekers are so cute <3 My youngest son is pretty thin but he still has his little cheekers <3 He was such a pudge. 

Tara922c
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:33 PM

I love chubby babies! (I love all babies) My dd was one fat baby! Not too long ago, she found a picture of herself, started laughing, and said, "Momma, look at this fat baby!" She got a little upset when I told her that it was her. As soon as she started walking, she slimmed down. She is now 5, and to me, she is perfect and far from fat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)