Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Fat babies!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Is it weird that I like chubby babies?
Ive always like the big chubby cheeks and fat little legs...
I made one larger child, i feed her good food and we do lots of physical activity. She's just big.

Is it weird I hope that my next child is chubby like she was?

(all babies are cute, I never said skinny ones are ugly or anything, I just prefer plump babes)
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:02 PM
Replies (21-30):
winkyloafer
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:34 PM
My daughter has chubby legs and chipmunk cheeks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Chubby babies, especially newborns, are cute and look less like aliens than their alien thin counterparts, in my opinion.  My boys were alien looking and my daughter was chubby and cute when they were born!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Lol I love your honesty.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Chubby babies, especially newborns, are cute and look less like aliens than their alien thin counterparts, in my opinion.  My boys were alien looking and my daughter was chubby and cute when they were born!

sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Very true! 3 of my 4 were chubby babies. My middle DD was not. She was very petite (still is at almost 11) and slender as well as bald. We called her Alien baby!

WarriorMum
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:38 PM

And there goes my biological clock. Your daughters are glorious!

My son was a chubby, soft, squishy little pudding until he began to walk. 17 years later, he is a bag of bones lol.

Quoting kngarber:

Both of my girls were little chunks.  I don't think there is anything wrong with appreciating a fat baby.  :)

This is one of my favorite pics of my youngest.  And blah blah blah I don't want to hear anything about the bathing suits. 

sassysuie
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:38 PM

My son was 8 pounds 6 ounces at birth. He wasn't really chunky though, more like solid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Oh my gosh, fat babies are wonderful!

ashlynsmom14
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:42 PM
I love fat babies!!! My babies started out as scrawny babies but turned into little chunk-a-munks!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:42 PM
You could still tell she had legs, right?

I'm talking to the point where the "chub" leaves then looking limbless and uncomfortable.

Quoting Anonymous:

My dd looked like a blob around 3 months, still cutest thing ever.

Quoting Anonymous:

Chubby, yes, super cute.

Fat to the point they look like blobs, no.
white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:43 PM

i found my favorite of my daughter shes my chunky girl her brother is my skinny boy who eats alot never gains anything lol. my DD was 8 lbs and 19 1/2 inches at birth bigger then her brother .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)