Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Fat babies!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Is it weird that I like chubby babies?
Ive always like the big chubby cheeks and fat little legs...
I made one larger child, i feed her good food and we do lots of physical activity. She's just big.

Is it weird I hope that my next child is chubby like she was?

(all babies are cute, I never said skinny ones are ugly or anything, I just prefer plump babes)
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:02 PM
Replies (81-86):
wigglesmomma22
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I don't often say this about babies, but holy smokes is that one adorable.  I love the little back wrinkles!!

Quoting CjEmmemommy:

I like them too but I never got one:-) My biggest was 9 pounds at birth and in th newborn pics I took he almost looks like a chunk but actually ended up being smaller in the long run than my other 2.

Gotta love the back rolls and cheeks though.

lovelife350
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:41 AM

I would be shocked too. I was 9lbs when I was born but one of my brothers was 10lbs 6ozs. my mom had him naturally with no meds. ahhh haha.  I can tell my son is going to be tall too. i'm the second shortest in my family and im 5'11. 

Quoting mylovey:

Thank you! I was shocked as well. Saylor was 9lbs, 2oz, and I thought that was big. Saylor though is now at 5 and super tall (97th percentile). I think that is why I have such big babies. Fin is now 99th percentile for height. He is just so big in every way, lol. 

Quoting lovelife350:

He is so cute. The first photo is amazing. my son probably weights that now at two months. 

Quoting mylovey:

Oh I love chubby babies as well. Fin has chubby cheeks. He is not super chubby, but he is big. He was 10lbs, 5oz at birth. 

Birth......

Now....

mylovey
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:54 AM

I had Fin at home with no pain medications, lol. I don't know how I did it, especially since it was not that bad in regards to pain.

I am only 5'6, but my dad is over 6 foot. They have some tall people on his side of the family. I guess a distant cousin was an NBA basketball player. I don't how I feel knowing my children will probably be much taller than me, lol. 

Quoting lovelife350:

I would be shocked too. I was 9lbs when I was born but one of my brothers was 10lbs 6ozs. my mom had him naturally with no meds. ahhh haha.  I can tell my son is going to be tall too. i'm the second shortest in my family and im 5'11. 

Quoting mylovey:

Thank you! I was shocked as well. Saylor was 9lbs, 2oz, and I thought that was big. Saylor though is now at 5 and super tall (97th percentile). I think that is why I have such big babies. Fin is now 99th percentile for height. He is just so big in every way, lol. 

Quoting lovelife350:

He is so cute. The first photo is amazing. my son probably weights that now at two months. 

Quoting mylovey:

Oh I love chubby babies as well. Fin has chubby cheeks. He is not super chubby, but he is big. He was 10lbs, 5oz at birth. 

Birth......

Now....

Mommy to little Miss. Saylor, and little Mr. Finley. 

SweetPea2004
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:00 AM

I love chunky babies they seem more durable.

Jennyanne322
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:06 AM
DS was 10.4 at birth. He was the size of most 3 month olds. When he turned one, he was only 20lbs. I hate holding new borns now, cause they always seem so small to me, and am scared I will break them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:09 AM

They remind me of puppies. In a good way :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)