Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dh thinks he's soooo damn funny...

Posted by   + Show Post

So, I smacked DH on the chest today, and our conversation went a little like this:

DH: Ow, you're going to stop my heart.

Me: YAY! (smacks again) Life insurance, yay!

DH: Oh, I changed my beneficiary. I'm giving it all to charity.

Me: Hahaha, you're the least charitable person I've ever met.

DH: Oh...her name is Charity.

If you happen to see him on the side of the road, please wave. I'm sure he's lonely out in the snow. Ass. lol.

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Replies (11-18):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Sucks that your ex had to cheat in order for you to be with a really good man.. But I guess it was a blessing either way.. Wishing you both tons of happiness!!

Quoting audreesmama:

I know...I have friends that would freak if their husbands said something like that. The way I see it is, if he's desperate enough to cheat, he will get caught. My exdh cheated and that's his cross to bear. I'm better off without him! Dh knows he's a lucky SOB and I guess I am too :-).

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh no. No sarcasm. I was being serious lol.  My DF and I are the same way and I think it's cool when you're able to say things like that without it blowing up into a huge fight..  :)

Nunyabusiness
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:49 PM

LOL my smart ass hubby would say something along those lines.

MommyOfOnee
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Lmao that's great! :D me&SO are super sarcastic with eachother, and nobody gets it lol my poor mom road with us to go shopping an hour away once and she didn't know what to think lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EachNewBreath
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

XD

GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Hahaha!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
t_creanskisa
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:06 PM

my dh says he's leaving everything to his sister and me and the kids can just move in with his grandma and i can get a job ... LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:09 PM

My husband actually did change our beneficiary. Equally between the kids. 

britishmummy
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:11 PM

tehe. sounds like something my hubs would say. We have a joke about 3 particular women, one called Piano (she was a thai hooker who would always try and get my husbands attention when we went to the club she 'worked' at haha)
I think it's great you guys have a sense of humor. People cringe listening to us. Glad you have a good relationship! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)