Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else sick as a dog?

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:13 PM
  • 21 Replies
Woke up Christmas Eve sick. By Christmas I was miserable. Weds I had 103 temp and my lungs felt like they were going to explode. I did not get out bed Weds or Thursday. This morning I finally drug my butt to the doctor. Bronchitis double ear infection and sinus infection. She said another day or two and I would have probably gotten pneumonia :(. My temp was 100.2, lowest its been all week.

I since Christmas I have ate two bowls of tomato soup and three chicken nuggets. I'm so weak and dizzy. My mom brought me.over some toast and rice. I'm scare to eat a lot at this point, I don't want start throwing up.

I can't sleep. My doctor gave me the cough syrup with codiene and I still can't sleep. But I'm so out of it I don't care right now. I'm under strict instructions to go straight to the ER if my fever doesn't stay down or if o get worse.

Yay for a miserable Christmas vacation!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BEXi
by BEXi on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:14 PM

I had a horrible migraine today. I woke up puking because of it. I had to call out of work, which I NEVER do. It sucked.. I feel better though. I hope you feel better soon ♥

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

jedwards2009
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Ugh. Glad your headache is better. My migraines knock me out for a week at a time, thabkfully I haven't had one in about a year.

Quoting BEXi:

I had a horrible migraine today. I woke up puking because of it. I had to call out of work, which I NEVER do. It sucked.. I feel better though. I hope you feel better soon ♥

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peachesforme
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:17 PM

my dh has had flu for last 2 days on his vacation. we missed the light show near our house. Yay for being sick while on vacation!

bri2011
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:18 PM
We all have colds =(
Hope everyone feels better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BlessednHappy
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Me! Hope we all feel better soon!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:20 PM

i am sick, but not like that. lol. my throat hurts, my nose is snotty, and i cough and sneeze a lot. sucks. hope you feel better.

TAG_ur_it
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:21 PM

that fat bastard in the red suit brought us the flu, just in time to ruin our travel plans to visit my mom who i haven't seen since march and have never been to her house (she moved out of state 3 years ago).  also have to skip seeing my favorite aunt and uncle and cousins PLUS DH has to drive SD home to NC from FL on sunday and now has to do it alone.  that's 20 hours round trip MINIMUM.  

jedwards2009
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Booo. My Dr told me I had the flu and it mutated lol. Hope he gets better soon!!

Quoting peachesforme:

my dh has had flu for last 2 days on his vacation. we missed the light show near our house. Yay for being sick while on vacation!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jedwards2009
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Oh no :(. I'm so sorry. That's awful. Damn fat bastard!!

Quoting TAG_ur_it:

that fat bastard in the red suit brought us the flu, just in time to ruin our travel plans to visit my mom who i haven't seen since march and have never been to her house (she moved out of state 3 years ago).  also have to skip seeing my favorite aunt and uncle and cousins PLUS DH has to drive SD home to NC from FL on sunday and now has to do it alone.  that's 20 hours round trip MINIMUM.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TLQSlovesME
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Thank goodness all I have is a sore throat. Hope you feel better though:(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured