Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O ... fat people are slobs.***EDIT CHALLENGE SET**

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:57 PM
  • 70 Replies
1 mom liked this

I beg to argue this point. (***FYI No I do NOT agree, this is what was said to me ***)

****EDIT : For everyone saying '' show me real photos '' I will... tomorrow evening. I am a big girl ( Not obese but big ) I will slam CM with photos of myself tomorrow to show that yes we can do our hair..our make up. etc on our own and not look like a slob! Only reason I dont tonight is because I take photos, and the camera is always at arms length and I have to look for some full body shots hahah!

None of these women look like slobs to me, some dont realize that being overweight does not make you a slob.

Third dress is horrible though hahaha!

LOVEEEEE Melissa Maccarthy good

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amybelle
by AmyAzing on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this

well....................yes...............and?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:59 PM
2 moms liked this

Anyone who has their hair, face, nails done and a stylist dress them for  a photo shoot or an event isn't going to look sloppy. No matter how skinny or fat they are.  Want to prove your point, find pics of every day women in every day situations who are that big, and see if they are looking that good.

kaycersmom
by Katie on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:00 AM

how do you know theyre not slobs in real life

These are modeling pics and pictures at events. They could be slobs for all you know just like any stranger

Kitschy
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this

People are going to argue that they aren't fat.....wait for it.....

RoseBlossom
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this

slobs? i know plenty of big women who dress nicely and make sure to do their makeup, hair and have good hygiene. the only slobs i know that are big, small, medium are ppl who are just slobs for no reason.

Sunshine2plus2
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:01 AM

This lady is a beautiful plus size model! Love her!!
http://www.facebook.com/TessMunster?fref=ts

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Agreed.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anyone who has their hair, face, nails done and a stylist dress them for  a photo shoot or an event isn't going to look sloppy. No matter how skinny or fat they are.  Want to prove your point, find pics of every day women in every day situations who are that big, and see if they are looking that good.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this

theres a difference between being fat and totally out of shape.  ive always been on the bigger side... even 30 lbs ago haha, but i was always active... im 14 weeks pregnant and im getting back to the gym after a rough first trimester... zumba and walking and if i can find the dvd... yoga... officially im obese, but i definitely wouldnt call myself a slob... unless you are judging by the lack of fashion and makeup lol

ninjakids
by Christina on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Anyone can do their own hair makeup and nails lol. Still doesnt mean that because you are overweight you are automatically a slob.

3earthangels
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:03 AM
I'm fat, and certainly not a slob even on my bad days lol.

What post did we learn that fat=slob? What is the definition of slob in said post?

They are all gorgeous! That 5th dress is amazing.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)