Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O ... fat people are slobs.***EDIT CHALLENGE SET**

Posted by   + Show Post

I beg to argue this point. (***FYI No I do NOT agree, this is what was said to me ***)

****EDIT : For everyone saying '' show me real photos '' I will... tomorrow evening. I am a big girl ( Not obese but big ) I will slam CM with photos of myself tomorrow to show that yes we can do our hair..our make up. etc on our own and not look like a slob! Only reason I dont tonight is because I take photos, and the camera is always at arms length and I have to look for some full body shots hahah!

None of these women look like slobs to me, some dont realize that being overweight does not make you a slob.

Third dress is horrible though hahaha!

LOVEEEEE Melissa Maccarthy good

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:04 AM

And fat is subjective. So people need to clarify when they make statements like that. Do they mean someone who is just overweight, which could mean as little as one pound btw, or obese or morbidly obese. There's just too many levels of "fat" to justify such statements.

Pink.Sunshine
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Photoshop

KelissaMaye
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:04 AM

I know some very beautiful fat women. Personally, when I was 240 lbs, I looks like hell, but that is not the case for everyone. It's all in knowing how to present yourself.

ninjakids
by Christina on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Quoting Kitschy:

People are going to argue that they aren't fat.....wait for it.....

haha its cm people are going to argue everything :P lol! But these are all woman who are considered to be ''overweight''.

michiganmom5150
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:05 AM
I'm overweight, not obese, but heavy and do not leave the house looking a hot mess. I dress stylishly, and appropriate for my size/age as well as my profession. You will not see me anywhere in my pjs(except at home), and I do not own a pair of sweatpants. I will stop and get milk after I leave the gym(I work out regularly, 4-5 days/week), but that's it. You are incorrect.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
702girly
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:06 AM

They all look unhealthy to me.

awesome-blossom
I'm kinda big. 5'5" 205lbs and I am a neat freak. Very far from a slob. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Try posting real everyday women that are fat...like this.
702girly

Quoting michiganmom5150:

I'm overweight, not obese, but heavy and do not leave the house looking a hot mess. I dress stylishly, and appropriate for my size/age as well as my profession. You will not see me anywhere in my pjs(except at home), and I do not own a pair of sweatpants. I will stop and get milk after I leave the gym(I work out regularly, 4-5 days/week), but that's it. You are incorrect.

What is she incorrect about?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:07 AM

they probably hire maids

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)