Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O ... fat people are slobs.***EDIT CHALLENGE SET**

Posted by   + Show Post

I beg to argue this point. (***FYI No I do NOT agree, this is what was said to me ***)

****EDIT : For everyone saying '' show me real photos '' I will... tomorrow evening. I am a big girl ( Not obese but big ) I will slam CM with photos of myself tomorrow to show that yes we can do our hair..our make up. etc on our own and not look like a slob! Only reason I dont tonight is because I take photos, and the camera is always at arms length and I have to look for some full body shots hahah!

None of these women look like slobs to me, some dont realize that being overweight does not make you a slob.

Third dress is horrible though hahaha!

LOVEEEEE Melissa Maccarthy good

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anyone who has their hair, face, nails done and a stylist dress them for  a photo shoot or an event isn't going to look sloppy. No matter how skinny or fat they are.  Want to prove your point, find pics of every day women in every day situations who are that big, and see if they are looking that good.

Anyone can do their own hair makeup and nails lol. Still doesnt mean that because you are overweight you are automatically a slob.

Yeah anyone can do their own hair and nails.  All of those pics are of women who were professionally put together for either a photo shoot or an event.  There's  a big difference between being professionally styled for a photo shoot, and getting dressed, putting on your make up and going to the grocery store.  Fat or skinny, the woman who has been professionally groomed will not look sloppy.  It's not a good comparison to sloppiness levels of every day women, living their every day lives no matter their size.

ninjakids
by Christina on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting 3earthangels:

I'm fat, and certainly not a slob even on my bad days lol.

What post did we learn that fat=slob? What is the definition of slob in said post?

They are all gorgeous! That 5th dress is amazing.

It was a post about a woman fighting with her DHs great-grandmother because she gave her two kids 10.00 each to go get a happy meal. I screen capt it on my phone because at first she called her husband fat and said she was raising her kids to know that society does not accept that... then i replied saying thats not teaching them great lessons by judging by someones appearance ... she then replied stating that she was not teaching her kids to judge but to know that ''fat slobs dont get jobs'' paraphrasing of course she didnt rythme haha

NiCo86
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Actually, I dress myself quite well thank you! Slacks, heels (when weather permits), nice tops or blouses, jackets, pretty jewelery. I am far from a slob!

ninjakids
by Christina on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anyone who has their hair, face, nails done and a stylist dress them for  a photo shoot or an event isn't going to look sloppy. No matter how skinny or fat they are.  Want to prove your point, find pics of every day women in every day situations who are that big, and see if they are looking that good.

Anyone can do their own hair makeup and nails lol. Still doesnt mean that because you are overweight you are automatically a slob.

Yeah anyone can do their own hair and nails.  All of those pics are of women who were professionally put together for either a photo shoot or an event.  There's  a big difference between being professionally styled for a photo shoot, and getting dressed, putting on your make up and going to the grocery store.  Fat or skinny, the woman who has been professionally groomed will not look sloppy.  It's not a good comparison to sloppiness levels of every day women, living their every day lives no matter their size.

I could post photos of woman on my facebook who are overweight and not slobs, but I dont go around posting photos of friends without their permission.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:09 AM
This is true. But you picked the most photoshopped, manicured, etc, pics you could find. Most average women who are horribly overweight/obese do not look this good. Photoshop can make anyone look good.

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Try posting real everyday women that are fat...like this.

Thank you.  Every day women living their every day lives, look really different than women primped and primed for a photo shoot.

MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:09 AM
When I was skinney I was lazy and now that I'm fat I'm still lazy lol. I dont think body type has much to do with it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:10 AM

I am still overweight and left the house today in gray pants, gray and black shirt, gray boots and an ankle length shawl, and got several compliments on my shawl.

AJB163
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:10 AM
I love Melissa McCarthy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
horseap
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:10 AM

So Im a slob huh?  Maybe its just me but, being bigger I know I will automatically be judged quicker and harsher than just another skinny girl so I do try harder.  I always check my hair, face and clothes before I leave.  I may have a smudge of peanut butter that I overlooked but thats because IM A MOM TO 3 KIDS UNDER 7! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)